Metal Storm logo
Nachtmystium - To Release New Album Next Year

Nachtmystium are currently in pre-production mode for their next album. Recording for the new record will begin in early January and a spring release via Century Media Records is expected.

Band mastermind Blake Judd comments: "We're currently working on material for Black Meddle Part II (official title TBA) and will be doing a demoing pre-production session with Sanford Parker in October. The new material is reminiscent of Assassins with more of a rock and roll edge over all. Our love for post rock and industrial (ala Ministry, Killing Joke, etc.) is even more present this time around. We're hoping to make a record that will continue to push extreme music into uncharted territories."

Source: bravewords.com
Band profile: Nachtmystium
Posted: 04.09.2009 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 33 users
04.09.2009 - 21:26
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Sounds interesting and i am eager to see where this leads.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
05.09.2009 - 00:17
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
More of a Rock N Roll edge? I like the sounds of that!
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
05.09.2009 - 10:00
In Bone Factory

That mix sounds great.
----
The End Is Nigh ...
05.09.2009 - 14:55
Darkside Momo
Retired
I'll keep an eye on this. Especially since they cancelled Hellfest this year, so I supposed they'll be invited again...
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
09.09.2009 - 20:28
spirit_inblack
harshhead
If it's anything like 'Doomsday Derelicts,' I won't be impressed, but if it happens to be more in the vein of Assassins (good songwriting, as opposed to their latest ep) with the elements that they say the songs are going to contain, I should certainly be pleased with this release.

Hits total: 2519 | This month: 14