Metal Storm logo
I Hate People (iron maiden/amp related)

21.07.2006 - 05:28
Urizen367
mainly people tryin to sell you somethin. so this guy who was at my house for some reason, decided to see my gear, how i play, what i can do etc. he told me i should switch amps from my bad-ass marshall to a Krank. Here are his reasons why, "dime used him" then i told him, i'm pretty much like maiden when it comes to gear (i use a fender strat, monster cables, marshalls, cry-baby type wahs, ya know). he had the nerve to tell me Iron Maiden were thinking about switching to Krank....ouch. i was speechless. If i'm using any other brand of amp, mainly a tube dominant one like kranks, its gonna be laney. i later found out, he's just tryin to make some cash off of people dumb enough to listen to him. in closing, iron maiden's gonna switch to krank, and their also gonna ditch fender strats in favor of ibanez K-7s. (sarcasm)
----
I will not reason and compare, my business is to create.
21.07.2006 - 09:12
WarriorOfMetal
haha.....maaan i can't tell you how much i hate Krank as a company, and in terms of how they sound.....nobody should buy one, for any reason, ever.
21.07.2006 - 20:07
W-Lash
Metal Master
I have never heard of such Krank. Probably it's so bad then...Heh
22.07.2006 - 05:33
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
Krank have some good stuffs, but every piece of that line is purely shit
22.07.2006 - 10:14
WarriorOfMetal
Written by Vinnie R. on 22.07.2006 at 05:33

Krank have some good stuffs, but every piece of that line is purely shit

what do they have that you'd consider "good"?
24.07.2006 - 03:56
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
mmm you're right nothing from krank is good
30.07.2006 - 06:10
Jerk
Written by Urizen367 on 21.07.2006 at 05:28

mainly people tryin to sell you somethin. so this guy who was at my house for some reason, decided to see my gear, how i play, what i can do etc. he told me i should switch amps from my bad-ass marshall to a Krank. Here are his reasons why, "dime used him" then i told him, i'm pretty much like maiden when it comes to gear (i use a fender strat, monster cables, marshalls, cry-baby type wahs, ya know). he had the nerve to tell me Iron Maiden were thinking about switching to Krank....ouch. i was speechless. If i'm using any other brand of amp, mainly a tube dominant one like kranks, its gonna be laney. i later found out, he's just tryin to make some cash off of people dumb enough to listen to him. in closing, iron maiden's gonna switch to krank, and their also gonna ditch fender strats in favor of ibanez K-7s. (sarcasm)

So does this guy work for Krank?
----
Oct 1 - COB, BDM
Dec 7 - CC, BoO
30.07.2006 - 19:27
Urizen367
i believe so, Jerk. i had the oppurtunity tp play a krank via a local shop recently. and after about, oh...4 minutes on it, i decided to use the amp next to it (a randall)
----
I will not reason and compare, my business is to create.
08.08.2006 - 02:35
Shugojin
Account deleted
I never really understood why people like Kranks myself... I mean, if you're going to go for a crazy metal amp, you really should get a Mesa, you know? Either that or try to score a Peavey 5150 off of eBay...
08.08.2006 - 03:35
heresiarch
Forever Dead
HEH why didn't you just whooped his ass and tell him to never come here again
----
Heaven queen , carry me away from all pain

No reason to live for
One reason to die for

... To live for my death ...
08.08.2006 - 07:05
WarriorOfMetal
Written by Author on 08.08.2006 at 02:35

I never really understood why people like Kranks myself... I mean, if you're going to go for a crazy metal amp, you really should get a Mesa, you know? Either that or try to score a Peavey 5150 off of eBay...

or an Engl (the current object of my gearhead fascination/desire)
09.08.2006 - 00:32
Shugojin
Account deleted
Written by WarriorOfMetal on 08.08.2006 at 07:05

Written by Author on 08.08.2006 at 02:35

or an Engl (the current object of my gearhead fascination/desire)

True, I have a tendency to forget about Engl actually.
19.12.2006 - 05:11
HeathenBlood
Account deleted
Krank is bad....a jackass!!
19.12.2006 - 05:16
HeathenBlood
Account deleted
whats krank up to?
10.09.2008 - 05:23
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
if they did the job for dimebag im sure all you guys will be covered just fine.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
14.04.2011 - 22:32
A.J Thunder
I think dimebag acctually used moustly Randall amps and turned into Krank quit late.