Metal Storm logo
What Hand Do You Use

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 07.11.2009 - 12:33
1)What Hand Do You Use For Wrighting?
2)In What Hand You Put Your Watch?
But if you write whit left and put watch on right vote for left
Vote for hand what you use for writing

Ok I vote both, because I can easely do whit both hands, and I wear my tach on right hand and 60% write whit right even I was born like left hand user, but fucking school teacher ban me from 7 till 12 years use left hand for writing so now I use right even my hand writing is ugly and fucked up and left hand I can write good, nice but werry slow, I cant write all what lecture in univesity tells, so righgt hand, I can do it rapid but ugly
Well I also can play football whit both legs, so 11 penalties right I can use stromg shood, left its be nice Beckhem style hehe

My vote be both because in home I truy do it whit left , but officaly where I cant do slow, right hand

Poll

What Hand Do You Use For Wrighting?

Right
Left
Both

Total votes: 85
09.11.2009 - 10:26
Raiden
Down Under Staff
Elite
Yeah I do practically everything with my right hand. I broke that hand when I was about 7 and so had to do all my handwriting at school with my left (it wasn't pretty!) for a few months but I can't think of anything I do left handed.

@Bad English: How come your school teacher forced you to use your right hand? Was it just one of those "it isn't natural to be left handed" things?
----
"Scream for me Melbourne!!!!"
- Bruce Dickinson

"I don't see any god up here"
- Yuri Gagarin (while in orbit, 1961)
09.11.2009 - 12:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Raiden on 09.11.2009 at 10:26

@Bad English: How come your school teacher forced you to use your right hand? Was it just one of those "it isn't natural to be left handed" things?

When I start go to school it was 1990/1991 dont remeber and we get out from fucking red deasisses , who calls ussr and in ussr all shood use right hand, there can not be people who use left, it was capitalistic evil so thets why
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
09.11.2009 - 12:33
Raiden
Down Under Staff
Elite
Written by Bad English on 09.11.2009 at 12:21

When I start go to school it was 1990/1991 dont remeber and we get out from fucking red deasisses , who calls ussr and in ussr all shood use right hand, there can not be people who use left, it was capitalistic evil so thets why

Ahh I see. There must've been a lot of left handed people that were forced to change though. Seems a bit extreme to have an entire series of nations doing it too. I don't see what's capitalist about using your left hand though
----
- Bruce Dickinson

09.11.2009 - 12:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Raiden on 09.11.2009 at 12:33

Ahh I see. There must've been a lot of left handed people that were forced to change though. Seems a bit extreme to have an entire series of nations doing it too. I don't see what's capitalist about using your left hand though

IMO in Russia it can be nowdays rto where some old tecahers force use right
Well in ussr all was fucked in brains so , there ''even sex didntv exist''
----

apos;'
[image]
09.11.2009 - 13:33
Raiden
Down Under Staff
Elite
Written by Bad English on 09.11.2009 at 12:35

Written by Raiden on 09.11.2009 at 12:33

IMO in Russia it can be nowdays rto where some old tecahers force use right
Well in ussr all was fucked in brains so , there ''even sex didntv exist''

Yeah older teachers can be pretty traditional in their ways sometimes. What were the USSR's laws about sex?
----
- Bruce Dickinson

09.11.2009 - 13:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Raiden on 09.11.2009 at 13:33

Yeah older teachers can be pretty traditional in their ways sometimes. What were the USSR's laws about sex?

lol it was ironic post what I posted
----

apos;'
[image]
09.11.2009 - 14:49
Powerslavex
Alexskywalker
Which left hand!! i'm not sure i have one, i use my right hand for everything
09.11.2009 - 23:44
Ernis
็‹ผ็พ

Yes, in Soviet Russia they forced left-handed people to use right hand....just like some "decent Christian" societies forced left-handed people to use right hand because left hand was "devilish"....my roommate's dad was forced to use right hand at school in Russia but not because of left hand being "devilish" but just because "everyone has to be the same" and..."it's freaky to use left hand for writing..."...thus labelling left-handedeness a perversion or sth...
10.11.2009 - 07:07
Raiden
Down Under Staff
Elite
Written by Ernis on 09.11.2009 at 23:44

Yes, in Soviet Russia they forced left-handed people to use right hand....just like some "decent Christian" societies forced left-handed people to use right hand because left hand was "devilish"....my roommate's dad was forced to use right hand at school in Russia but not because of left hand being "devilish" but just because "everyone has to be the same" and..."it's freaky to use left hand for writing..."...thus labelling left-handedeness a perversion or sth...

Haha something slightly "out of the ordinary" and it's deemed devilish. I don't think it's rare enough to be deemed "freaky" personally. Funny what some cultures/groups got offended by back in the day.
----
- Bruce Dickinson

10.11.2009 - 08:45
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I use either one because I'm ambidextrous
12.11.2009 - 04:28
nana.MD
Star-Queen
I put my watch in my left wrist and I'm actually right handed but after a car accident I learned to used my left hand for pretty much everuything so at the time I can use either
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
16.11.2009 - 10:43
Hermann Langke
Brahmastra Corps
Funny poll.
16.11.2009 - 10:46
Hermann Langke
Brahmastra Corps

Is that true?
16.11.2009 - 21:05
Ernis
็‹ผ็พ
Written by Hermann Langke on 16.11.2009 at 10:46

Is that true?

It is.... as I said...when my roommate's dad went to school, it was forbidden to use left hand....
16.11.2009 - 21:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ernis on 16.11.2009 at 21:05

It is.... as I said...when my roommate's dad went to school, it was forbidden to use left hand....

but soem way im lil happy tehy fucked my handwriting, do you know how hard was for tecaher read my works normal guy's work its hood be 5 min , mine was about 20 min hahahhahahaha
----

apos;'
[image]
17.11.2009 - 09:01
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
I am a, Left Handed Monster! 1/10 of the population is left handed, And 1 in 10 left handed people are woman.
----
Coldgrits
18.11.2009 - 08:56
Hermann Langke
Brahmastra Corps
Written by Ernis on 16.11.2009 at 21:05

Written by Hermann Langke on 16.11.2009 at 10:46

Is that true?

It must have been really hard.I can understand.That's why I dislike communism and all that totalitarian crap.
18.11.2009 - 13:44
Overlord_PT
I use the right hand
22.11.2009 - 16:45
TheBigRossowski
I use my left hand, man! Can't do anything with my right hand! haha
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
23.11.2009 - 02:44
Zombie, M.D.
I use my left hand only for writing and using a fork. Everything else I do right handed. It's tough growing up in a right handed world.
----
"I really screwed up this time." - Jeffery Dahmer
24.11.2009 - 13:50
Cock_Spit
Account deleted
Written by -DC-002- on 17.11.2009 at 09:01

I am a, Left Handed Monster! 1/10 of the population is left handed, And 1 in 10 left handed people are woman.

I know about 9 guys who are left handed. And I'm left handed, so is my friend, and my cousin (they're female). Hooray for Lefties.

Hum well Im not a 'real' lefty... I 'only' write on my left hand but I do things otherwise on my right hand. So yeah.
27.11.2009 - 06:56
MetallicA
Written by Zombie, M.D. on 23.11.2009 at 02:44

I use my left hand only for writing and using a fork. Everything else I do right handed. It's tough growing up in a right handed world.

me too except I shoot guns left handed too. I do have a tendency to sometimes switch hands when shooting not even thinking about it. I also throw using either hand.

I remember several years back I bought a belt with some symbols on it and I put it on and was like "Wtf? Why are the symbols up-side-down?" A friend pointed out that since I'm left handed, I use my left hand to put the belt on and that's why they were up-side-down. It was made for right handed people...I know this sounds strange cause it's a belt but if I put it on using my right hand, they weren't up-side-down anymore.

Awhile back I was learning how to play the bass and I never thought about it but I was learning how to do it right handed since the bass was a right handed guitar. Maybe that's why it was so hard
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
27.11.2009 - 10:50
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
I write with my right hand and I put my watch on my right hand. I also do other things with my right hand...lol. Damn i'm drunk, sorry for the off topic guys
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
29.11.2009 - 20:15
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I am right handed in every situation i have encountered so far
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

29.11.2009 - 23:14
Cock_Spit
Account deleted
Haha tbh... When I first read the title.. I thought something.....ahem... otherwise

So I just 'had' to check it out. coz I was like Wtfuu?!?!
02.12.2009 - 20:47
CaLu
Account deleted
I'm a complete left handed person. Though I wear my watch on the right wrist. But IMO that's at least for me normal. As I don't want't to damage it.
04.12.2009 - 04:08
SerratedSyringe
I can only write nicely with my right hand, but I can do most other things with both. I usually eat with my left hand. I can use a hammer and most other tools in both though. I think it has to do with playing with Legos so much when I was younger; it developed my motor skills almost equally between my hands, even though my right is dominant.
----
Just another cog in this infernal machine....
05.12.2009 - 06:06
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
I'm right handed and use my watch on the left hand. teh only thing I do kinda wellwith my left hand is typing or gaming.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
10.12.2009 - 19:44
Ernotar
Cookie Mistress
When I saw this topic I honestly thought it was about wanking.

Anyway, I'm right-handed, so I use my right hand for writing and pretty much everything else. I also wear my watch on my right wrist, even though I know it's sort of against the etiquette rules.

I've heard about people who were taught to use their right hand, although they were left-handed at first. I think my dad is one of them, which is strange, because his sister is left-handed and their parents never had a problem with that. Still his mum kept switching the spoon from his left hand to right until he learnt.
----
You'll never walk alone.
10.12.2009 - 21:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ernotar on 10.12.2009 at 19:44

When I saw this topic I honestly thought it was about wanking.

Elio thought same

Its weird I hear some guitarist who's left handet play guitar how right handet people, damn i had try play both hands I sucked, but whit left I sucked more how right
----

apos;'
[image]