Metal Storm logo
9/11 was a scam

28.07.2006 - 22:24
Soliloquy
lets see what we can make of this. aright, i know this is a rather sensative subject. september 11, 2001, america was attacked by alquida. it was attacked. the twin towers collapsed. pentagon was hit. flight 93 collapsed in penselvina(sp). america was hijacked.....

or so they made us believe. where the heck am i getting with this? america is good with secrets isnt it? whats the deal with area 51. hold on, thats getting off topic. so here we go, before you guys start flaming me, watch these 2 videos. and i do warn you; these videos are long! add all the videos together, and you have soemthing that will last a bit more than an hour. so yes, it will take some time to go through them all. but watch them, and you'll see what i'm talking about.

before, i post the 2 videos, i just wanna say that i lost 1 of the videos that was talking about the motives behind the 9/11 attack. it had soemthing to do with over 96 million dollars worth of gold were kept in the basment of the twin towers. when the people were clearing out the debree, they found nothing. the american banks and tons of other banks stored thier gold there. after the rubel was cleared up, there was nothing. you kill 1000's of people just for money? seems crule huh? well, the way the video explained it, it made sense.

but yeah, i urge you to watch the entire video. the video is called 'loose change' and i'm only posting the first edition of it(its split in 2 parts). but it has a couple of different 'extra's lurking around on youtube.com and even video.google.com. but here it goes:

and do look at the videos really closly! read everything, listen to everything. and i'm sure some people here have aready seen the videos...

and no, there is no blood. no gore. no guts being pulled out. nothing of that sort.

Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zUht6cLkMc&search=loose%20change

part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-guQaYgrWqI&search=loose%20change

you might wanna check out 'screw loose change' as well. its a more obsecure version, yet it gets to the point using tons of evidence. take a look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZGscWP5Osw&NR

so tell me....is it a scam?>
----

now get on your knees and worship me!
-Zakk Wylde
28.07.2006 - 22:37
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
yeah. its a scam. all organised by the bush administration. haven't watched those videos (because im on dial up) but im presuming they are portrayed in an unbiased way.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
28.07.2006 - 22:49
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by -tom- on 28.07.2006 at 22:37

yeah. its a scam. all organised by the bush administration. haven't watched those videos (because im on dial up) but im presuming they are portrayed in an unbiased way.

Hahaha, just love your sarcasm here. I have seen those videos and they don't prove a thing because videos can be manipulated like hell as can photographs.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

29.07.2006 - 01:27
Revenant
Account deleted
I won't make my mind up either way but the evidence for the 9/11 consipracy theory is too storng to be totally ignored. The private sector and government heavily overlap and are repaing the benefits of the middle east wars.
29.07.2006 - 01:35
Achor
Account deleted
lol... i almost throw up when i hear these things... i hate conspiracy theories... like that they didnt actually land on the moon... hehehe... and the funniest of them all is this: www.theflatearthsociety.org
there are people that actually believe that the earth is flat! i mean, i'm sorry for them being mentally instable and all, but they do give me a good laugh, and since i'm an egoist, that matters most to me.
i want to take this moment to thank all the mental cases in the world for cheering me, and many with me, up.
29.07.2006 - 03:20
pox
Account deleted
i never know about all these conspiracies.
some socialogist or something has a theory that they are essentially escapism, i way of convincing oneself that bad things don't 'just happen', but are all part of someone's plots and plans.
he actually discovered that conspiracy theories run most rampant amongst those far from the seats of power, the poor, immigrants, a lot of people in the middle east i shouldn't wonder
29.07.2006 - 18:59
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
I couldn't even watch the entire video. The video doesn't prove anything. In fact, if it proved anything, it proved that any person can pretend to see something in blurry photographs and video footage and immediately prove a point. Also, I believe that Maddox has something to say about this documentary you have given us.
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons
29.07.2006 - 20:28
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
the fact that there are conspiracy theories with a wealth of evidence for bascially any significant event in history shows ho worthless this is.

its also the fact that, as mentioned before, people don't want to believe the truth. many elvis fans are convinced hes still alive. many people who thought that princess diana was a good person believe she was murdered. on black metal forums, many people state that vlad tepes are still active as though its a fact even though they have no reason to believe that (sorry, had to throw in a metal example).

then again, wasn't there some conspiracy that turned out to be true and was orchestrated by the american government? (if i remember rightly), a plane was shot down near cuba in the 60's and the americans blamed castro but later government files were released that showed that the american government themselves were responsible because they wanted an excuse to attack cuba.

seems vaguely familiar to what some people believe happened at 9/11.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
29.07.2006 - 22:07
Valentin B
Iconoclast
i totally agree.america is way too insane in their holy crusade against "terrorism and to install democracy" (think of how many times bush said "we shall slay the enemies of democracy" in his speeches)
i believe it's just another usa scheme,although even they don't have enough guts to kill their own soldiers because of oil and stuff,so bin laden does exist,although he's not the leader of some "allmighty jihad-intoxicated kalashnikov brained islamic fanatical terrorists,that would do everything to get power and to bring down the usa and kill all of the infidels and install anarchy in the u.k. and everywhere else".it's bad that 270 million people get manipulated so easily by such a small group of people.also if there's not an iran war in the next years,thing will start to get better for the usa.did you know that all the maintenance costs for the iraq war exceed 1 billion dollars every month?not to mention the transportation of troops and equipment in there.conclusively,imo,bin laden is a dangerous terrorist,but not nearly that dangerous as usa wants the world to think.and i think that the us administration are more evil than him,so bin laden's right when he says he's on some epic jihad to destroy the great satan,usa.i mean let's face it: who killed more innocent people: USA(napalm bombs in 'nam,all the bombings in iraq,supporting israel,agusto pinochet,not to mention the horrifying ww2 bombings in germany and japan,also the pretext for entering the war,allegedly sacrificing thousands of soldiers at pearl harbour,even though they knew the japs were coming.and why were all the aircraft carriers away?some bizzare coincidence?maybe) or BIN LADEN(the terrorist attacks on usa embassies,the 9/11 bombings,the "live decapitations" of innocent prisoners)?
if usa wants peace,why don't they go into the darfur region in sudan,all the civil wars in africa and yugoslavia? also keep in mind that greece entered nato in the 50-60's simply for the usa,the patrons of the organisation,to have military bases near to the ussr...
for the usa for what they claim to have done,and for what they actually did in the past 60 years.
also i've read the madox "blog" and frankly yes,it's not a huge conspiracy,but it still is a scam(the manipulation of the americans etc)
^imo
29.07.2006 - 22:11
Valentin B
Iconoclast
imho this thread is something like "do you believe what usa says, what al-qaida says or what the world says?"
30.07.2006 - 00:11
Achor
Account deleted
i agree in what cursed says about everything being a scam. i do think that the us government are manipulating people, and not only usa... for example north korea... just a funny thing they did is that the government told the whole country that north korea had won the world cup of basketball. another funny thing is that they told everybody that the dictator kim jong-il scored 20 or something in his first game of golf (!)... a regular 18-hole-game, which is better than the world record hehehe. stuff like this (maybe not as false as these examples) do happen i think...
but the thing is that i think the normal guy's need to blame the government has gone to far... can't we just accept the fact that this happened? and what if it didnt happen? if the north koreans discovered that kim jong-il didnt score that good in the golf game, what difference would it make? in fact, he's just being nice and strengthening the morale of the citizens... what if neil armstrong didnt actually walk on the moon? i mean, we still have come very far in research, so it doesnt really hurt us...
so i mean, even if u doubt... who cares?
i want everybody to take notice of this website: www.theflatearthsociety.org
they claim to believe that the earth is flat. i mean, they have somewhat reasonable answers to every question one might have, but i mean, if the earth really was flat, what difference does it make for us?
30.07.2006 - 11:05
LethargyMan
Jesus fucking Christ. If you want to believe that there is a 9/11 conspiracy, go right ahead and do so - but just back it up with good evidence and don't, for the love of God, cite that bastardization of logic and accuracy, Loose Change.
----
Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.
By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty.
30.07.2006 - 11:47
Suicide Bug
Account deleted
I can't believe you people REALLY think 9/11 was a scam.
Shows once more how metal is just a leftists hippie derived subculture (no offence to hippies themselves)...
30.07.2006 - 12:34
Valentin B
Iconoclast
i also say it wasn't a scam.i'll quote myself for this :
believe it's just another usa scheme,although even they don't have enough guts to kill their own soldiers because of oil and stuff,so bin laden does exist,although he's not the leader of some "allmighty jihad-intoxicated kalashnikov brained islamic fanatical terrorists"
imo,bin laden is a dangerous terrorist,but not nearly that dangerous as usa wants the world to think

i didn't watch the videos,but i personally agree with taka that if i don't get hands-down undeniable proof that it's a us scam,i won't believe it
30.07.2006 - 13:11
W-Lash
Metal Master
I have never believed that Al Qaeda did it. I remember that some time away every attack was said as Bin Laden's work. That's ridiculous. It was the reason to start war against Afghanistan.
31.07.2006 - 16:50
Torelli
This reminds me of a film that was broadcast here(Sweden) some time ago. It was a consiparcy theory about the world cup in football 1958. The film pointed out that the world cup never had been played in Sweden and that Sweden never took silver in that championship. The movie got a huge response, and thousands of people were now convinced that the world cup never had occured. The day after the media annonced that the documentary was a fake, that they had manipulated images and such things in order to prove just how easly it is to make people belive in something.

When it comes to World Trade Center, I don't belive it's a scam. Why would the bush adminstration risk so much when Bush only had been a president for some months? It just doesn't make sense. As it had been said, films can easely be manipulated in order to make a reaction. There is much to blame the Bush adminstration for, but this is not one of them.
31.07.2006 - 18:03
Drizzling Blur
Account deleted
Yes, i believe it was a scam, one thing i never knew, where were the remains of the flight that hit the Pentagon ??

Find them first , on a serious note, Bush Administration used this as a medium to start a war.
31.07.2006 - 19:32
Sunioj
@Lethargyman,
Listen, theres people in this world that come up with stupid shit like this thread just to create an argument and stir up attention.
01.08.2006 - 17:04
Soliloquy
oops, i just realized i didnt put a question mark after the title

and dont get me wrong, i'm not saying that 9/11 didnt happen. nor am i saying that those people didnt get killed. nor am i saying that bush had anything to do with it himself. perhaps some other group. i dont believe afghanistan had anything to do with it. but i remember comming online RIGHT after the first building collapsed, and even before the news blamed osama bin ladin, so many people were like 'osama bin ladin did it! no doubt about it!'. and i dont think bush's people had anything to do with it either. some inside group did it. and as Drizzling Blur said in his post, that was the first thing that made me question the whole thing. and thats exactly what the movie was tlaking about as well.

and i dont believe in every consiparcy ever said. like a lil after the whole 'attack of terrorism' happend, people around me(mainly muslims, not to point a finger at anyone though, coz i myself am a muslim) blamed the jews for it becuase apparently there were no jews in that building while the buildings collapsed. i personally think that that is just stupid. i dont think a mass group had anything to do with it. nor do i think a religious group had anything to do with it. but yeah, due to those buildings, america declaired war on afghanistan. did they have a paticular proof that it was them? or even al quida? no, they just had a lil hunch that it was them

EDIT: on top of that, a lil after that fanenhite 9/11(sp) movie came out, this public speaker came to our school blaming the entire islamic religion for the attack under the basses that it was a 'wakeup call' that all muslims needed. apparently before the attack, muslims were loosing thier fate in islam, and werent holding on to thier roots(or people who converted). and after the attack, almost all muslims became more religious. thats not true. people more or less stayed the same. it was no wakeup call for anyone. there was no religious hand behind the attack. atleast i dont think so. i'm not supporting muslims. if they did it, then sure, they should deserve a whole lot worse, but it doesnt mean the whole religion is wrong, or evil, or terrorists and stuff. just a hand full of them. but then again, there is no paticular proof that al quida(either way, i dont like them coz the way they treat women, and are extreamists) did it. nor is there a proof that any paticular group did it.
----

now get on your knees and worship me!
-Zakk Wylde
02.08.2006 - 16:54
Sunioj
@Drizzling Blur,
Where are the remains? Tell me where youd find the remains of an airplane that collided into 110 story buildings, where do you think youd find it? In a nice little box? No, in the rubble of endless stories that burned to the ground.
02.08.2006 - 18:08
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I've seen all this video on CNN before and half of the shit on this Loose Change video wasn't even on the video footage they showed on CNN! Like the missle! 'Catch that?' Yes I did buddy, I caught how you're trying to fuck around with people's heads and make them beleive a bunch of bullshit lies that you created by digitally altering video footage...

I wanna bring something up quickly because I don't want to make a new thread for this...has anyone seen the previews for the World Trade Center movie? Does anyone here think that this is coming out a bit too soon or is it just me? I thought you were supposed to wait a certain amount of time to cash in on things like this...
02.08.2006 - 18:23
Stigmatized
Written by [user id=2084] on 02.08.2006 at 18:08

I've seen all this video on CNN before and half of the shit on this Loose Change video wasn't even on the video footage they showed on CNN! Like the missle! 'Catch that?' Yes I did buddy, I caught how you're trying to fuck around with people's heads and make them beleive a bunch of bullshit lies that you created by digitally altering video footage...

I wanna bring something up quickly because I don't want to make a new thread for this...has anyone seen the previews for the World Trade Center movie? Does anyone here think that this is coming out a bit too soon or is it just me? I thought you were supposed to wait a certain amount of time to cash in on things like this...

Hollywood has no low that it won't stoop to.
02.08.2006 - 20:03
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
Written by [user id=2084] on 02.08.2006 at 18:08

waiting a certain amount of time isn't that important, its about how respectful they are. judging by the trailer ive seen, they were respectful to some degree but it won't be accurate to the real life disaster (which is disrespectful in itself maybe?).

i think it will be more of a sugar-coated view of the situation rather than giving anything even close to a real insight.
----

Read Watchmen.
02.08.2006 - 21:08
Lupas
Maximus
IF it was a scam , why on earth bush had killed near 2000 people
Just for the sake , he is so mad
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
02.08.2006 - 22:39
Valentin B
Iconoclast
saw the trailer:same "poor old American people getting their butts kicked-ish movie"-i fucking hate now "the american way"-i just feel repulsion when i hear it...also "american" solidarity is synonmous with "we shall install democracy"bush speeches.
^those litttle things between the " are imo what the movie will be about,save the attacks itself.i have no problem with the outrage in america caused by these attacks,any country would have done it.i just feel so gross when i hear (with that stupid american-texas accent) The United States Of America...
02.08.2006 - 23:10
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
nah. the movie will revolve around how americans were attacked by evil terrorists and had the strength to overcome the horror because they're american. seriously, it will be patriotic pro-america bullshit rather than anything meaningful.

a film about what really happened (a real insight into what it was like for the victims), the reasons for it happening and how it has changed political views would be interesting but this is hollywood so it can't be intelligent in any way.
----

Read Watchmen.
02.08.2006 - 23:52
Valentin B
Iconoclast
woow...amerika the brutal

"most american people never stop to bother why other democratic countries are not under attack .. well it is simple .. just think about it."-maybe because of the us-imperialism and because of the things you said above,or maybe just the horrifyingly WRONG "american way"(aka giving 15yo's driver licenses,guns,and whatnot)
03.08.2006 - 00:02
Valentin B
Iconoclast
imagine being a die-hard muslim,getting to work on the otherwise average 11 of september 2001 day.you get the times,go into the subway,nothing special,you thought you heard a bang while in there,but you don't mind.you stay in the train all the way to the end,where you get off usually and then EVERYONE starts pointing fingers at you saying "YOU DID IT OMFG!!!!!!!!"(assuming you don't get a bottles or other crap thrown at you)...only in america can this happen...
03.08.2006 - 00:50
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Written by Stigmatized on 02.08.2006 at 18:23

Hollywood has no low that it won't stoop to.

Exactly...to take the act of terrorism and cash in on it so soon in order to make box ofice hollywood dribble is just as evil as the terrorists themselves

As far as trying to portray 9/11 as a scam I would still argue for lack of respect towards the delicacy of the situation...take AIDS for example...hollywood waited awhile to cash in on that in movie form and you didn't see anyone with videos claiming that the whole AIDS epidemic was a government consiracy...just more proof that the world is going to hell...
03.08.2006 - 01:34
Damnated
Churchburner
I really think it was a scam. the US just needed a 'moral' reason to attack. It was the same when they attacked Iraq, saying, that they have nuklear/biological weapons. yeah, right. But they DID NOT FIND ANYTHING!

The videos are interesting, mostly the one with the Pentagon, but I didn't saw the second nor the 3rd one. What I was wondering about is the radar system of America. We now, that they keep track of every single plane, right? So, when they saw those planes, heading for the WTC, they should have known, that they don't have anything to do near the WTC. Why did not they hunt down those planes then with their high tech defence?
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.