Metal Storm logo
Swedish Metalstormers!

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 22.08.2006 - 20:44
Hello there metalstoremers! I am just making a thread here for us swedish metalstormers to discuss stuff in!

My main question is actually if any of you know a good web-retailer to buy "underground" black metal and stuff from, since I have a rather hard time finding one.
31.05.2013 - 13:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Yesterday

Close to Polar Circle and otherside of it

----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
27.07.2013 - 13:20
Warman
Erotic Stains
Ah, finally some rain in Stockholm. Coming down like crazy at the moment. I love summer, but this year it's almost been too good. I like rain once or twice per week.
----
27.07.2013 - 13:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Warman on 27.07.2013 at 13:20

Ah, finally some rain in Stockholm. Coming down like crazy at the moment. I love summer, but this year it's almost been too good. I like rain once or twice per week.

I heard in Jonkköping E4 was closed because of rain

Last week we hade like monday-tuasday like 28h non stop rain, same was in torsdag. This week from last sunday we have super heat +24¤ and in sun it guoes up even to 30 hehe

Going to football Alviks IK men team vs Mörron hehehe
1th time per season in viladge football, Komvux was killing me, but now I can say by by
----

apos;'
[image]
05.09.2013 - 23:01
(((O)))
So did any stockholmers see Obama today or maybe that was yesterday? Oh and apparently the king was in my city yesterday but I didn't have time to see him because someone fooled me to believe that I could buy a Big Mac for like 5 SEK over at McDonalds and then he was gone
06.09.2013 - 16:49
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by (((O))) on 05.09.2013 at 23:01

So did any stockholmers see Obama today or maybe that was yesterday? Oh and apparently the king was in my city yesterday but I didn't have time to see him because someone fooled me to believe that I could buy a Big Mac for like 5 SEK over at McDonalds and then he was gone

No, but since I live right in Stockholm there was like a million helicopters hovering over my building 24/7. And it was hot too, so I refused to shut the windows. Thought I would go insane.
----
07.09.2013 - 00:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Warman on 06.09.2013 at 16:49

Written by (((O))) on 05.09.2013 at 23:01

No, but since I live right in Stockholm there was like a million helicopters hovering over my building 24/7. And it was hot too, so I refused to shut the windows. Thought I would go insane.

its hot here in Luleå like 23 degrie sin the sun at mid day, way to warm for september, but still good , nights are cold
----

apos;'
[image]
18.09.2013 - 23:24
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
What kind a incomes has welders aprox in Europe and Sweden?
'I am doing welding courses in Lernia , just now wasting tax payers money messing up swedish steel but some bruns, ehhh after 2 months I be good
I would like to know 20K is real as welder?
----

apos;'
[image]
19.09.2013 - 13:26
Warman
Erotic Stains
What? So you're taking welding courses, but you ask us, here at a metal music forum, what the income for welders are? Shouldn't you yourself know that better, or at least someone in the course? The "teachers"?
----
19.09.2013 - 14:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Warman on 19.09.2013 at 13:26

What? So you're taking welding courses, but you ask us, here at a metal music forum, what the income for welders are? Shouldn't you yourself know that better, or at least someone in the course? The "teachers"?

in Norge 75 000 per months up to Kiruna and Pajala 50 000 , but I dunno in Luleå SSAB and other factories,
same goes somehwere souther Sweden in some factory, because I dunno now anything, where I can get a job and no teachers dont say
and othe rguys in course they dont know how much they all are thinking about Norge eller Pajala/Kiruna
----

apos;'
[image]
12.10.2013 - 04:14
no one
Account deleted
Hey i might do a course in welding, fuck knows how they pay
imagine struggling through a course for years and then finding out you might as well have just applied for a job at mcdonalds
12.10.2013 - 14:05
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Guest on 12.10.2013 at 04:14

Hey i might do a course in welding, fuck knows how they pay
imagine struggling through a course for years and then finding out you might as well have just applied for a job at mcdonalds

Amazing
----
12.10.2013 - 15:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Bullshit Mc Donalds dont pay so much and its risky because ... you never know when you be kicked out
25 000 pr month is OK , in Kiruna 35 000 and week work week free, or 2 X 2 but its more 12-13 h per day good shifts and after 2 h 15min brake
same in Luleå SSAB, other companies good wor shedual, not typical offuce time and defenetly better pay then in mc donnalds
----

apos;'
[image]
12.10.2013 - 15:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
And in Norge i heard welders and electricers get 75 000 max
----

apos;'
[image]
12.10.2013 - 22:47
no one
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 12.10.2013 at 15:03

Bullshit Mc Donalds dont pay so much and its risky because ... you never know when you be kicked out
25 000 pr month is OK , in Kiruna 35 000 and week work week free, or 2 X 2 but its more 12-13 h per day good shifts and after 2 h 15min brake
same in Luleå SSAB, other companies good wor shedual, not typical offuce time and defenetly better pay then in mc donnalds

ah.. i think you read my post the wrong way or something, doesn't matter
13.10.2013 - 06:09
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Guest on 12.10.2013 at 22:47

Written by Bad English on 12.10.2013 at 15:03

ah.. i think you read my post the wrong way or something, doesn't matter

just like he can't type properly he also can't read properly. Yet he insists he can speak totalyl proper English
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

13.10.2013 - 12:48
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I can speek good and I dont care what others think, wanbnba evidance call to me to my mobile (tommorow after sixteen hundred till twentty two hundred ) or come to Luleå

I dont need t prove anyone , i know i can speel good enhlish and never have been problems to comunicate whit ppl around and abroud

PS if ppl dont like me here they can ask staff total ban me
----

apos;'
[image]
13.10.2013 - 20:40
no one
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 13.10.2013 at 12:48

I can speek good and I dont care what others think, wanbnba evidance call to me to my mobile (tommorow after sixteen hundred till twentty two hundred ) or come to Luleå

I dont need t prove anyone , i know i can speel good enhlish and never have been problems to comunicate whit ppl around and abroud

maybe if you could be fucked you could just write your post in swedish then copy it, paste it on google, translate it then pate it back
13.10.2013 - 20:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 13.10.2013 at 20:40

maybe if you could be fucked you could just write your post in swedish then copy it, paste it on google, translate it then pate it back

nver works it translates totally diferent
----

apos;'
[image]
13.10.2013 - 23:11
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite

Google translate is quite useless for that sort of thing. It only gives you a vague idea of what the Original post is trying to say.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

14.10.2013 - 08:19
no one
Account deleted
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 13.10.2013 at 23:11

Google translate is quite useless for that sort of thing. It only gives you a vague idea of what the Original post is trying to say.

Surely there's a site that does it properly
14.10.2013 - 13:01
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Guest on 14.10.2013 at 08:19

Surely there's a site that does it properly

not really. Automated translation is the hardest thing there is. The only sites that are okay at it are sites you have to pay for and those are even specialized in things such as instruction manuals. And even then at times the translated tekst don't make any sense.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

14.10.2013 - 16:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Wanna good translation go to UN or EU parlament conforence when some guy speeks there are many ppl who translate in lanuadge , tehy listen and translate
Thats good translation,
I dont know any programe, site what does it, if I knew I would use it
----

apos;'
[image]
14.10.2013 - 20:35
no one
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 14.10.2013 at 16:19

Wanna good translation go to UN or EU parlament conforence when some guy speeks there are many ppl who translate in lanuadge , tehy listen and translate
Thats good translation,
I dont know any programe, site what does it, if I knew I would use it

fair enough
21.11.2013 - 18:48
FOOCK Nam
Really ? UN i do believe some at it need translator but EU parliament still needs translator ? I thought all EU are like English native speaker, all Dutch German Belgium iguess are fluent, French too Spain Portugal not bad Italy i have seen on tv not quite excellent but not bad... Generally i think where like english lang they usually areso good... My roomate in US internship, 2 Dutch they can think in english and Dutch parallely german especially fluent of english... I think my english is not bad opponent compared to K7 though got being same in words generating way, quite chaotic verbalizing but good for releasing unnecessary things to say in common life public.
21.11.2013 - 19:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by FOOCK Nam on 21.11.2013 at 18:48

Really ? UN i do believe some at it need translator but EU parliament still needs translator ? I thought all EU are like English native speaker, all Dutch German Belgium iguess are fluent, French too Spain Portugal not bad Italy i have seen on tv not quite excellent but not bad... Generally i think where like english lang they usually areso good... My roomate in US internship, 2 Dutch they can think in english and Dutch parallely german especially fluent of english... I think my english is not bad opponent compared to K7 though got being same in words generating way, quite chaotic verbalizing but good for releasing unnecessary things to say in common life public.

EU parlament is like UN all speaches are translated in all lang, there are translateors who sitting there and do translation since in EU all official lang is good and dont gve hight hopes for spanish, portugal, people in english, east Europians also (only younger ones are OK)
Dude my talking is good, wery good omly spelling and grammer, :p
----

apos;'
[image]
21.11.2013 - 19:11
no one
Account deleted
^ wtf are these dudes on about

Bad english, you will have to come translate for me when i go to sweden next year
21.11.2013 - 19:45
Warman
Erotic Stains
What the hell is this? How did we come to this? Swedish Metalstormers thread, talking about welding courses, now translators in the UN?
----
21.11.2013 - 21:30
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Warman on 21.11.2013 at 19:45

What the hell is this? How did we come to this? Swedish Metalstormers thread, talking about welding courses, now translators in the UN?

i didnt start it was (what is his new name aka Jed Viking) started about UN LOL
----

apos;'
[image]
21.11.2013 - 21:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 21.11.2013 at 19:11

Bad english, you will have to come translate for me when i go to sweden next year

where are you go? What town? go to SFI coyrses and learn swedish in one year + get sfi bonus 12 000 kroner LOL

and 98% swedes speak enhglish so ... no problem
----

apos;'
[image]
22.11.2013 - 05:14
no one
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 21.11.2013 at 21:31

Written by Guest on 21.11.2013 at 19:11

where are you go? What town? go to SFI coyrses and learn swedish in one year + get sfi bonus 12 000 kroner LOL

and 98% swedes speak enhglish so ... no problem

Oh you all speak english that's good then.
I will probably go to Stockholm i guess to find some records, then go see what interests me the most about Sweden, the landscapes and scenery