Metal Storm logo
Firewind - Check Out The New Video

Firewind has premiered the new video of the lead-off single from their upcomming album Days of Defiance exclusively on MetalSucks. The clip was shot by the renowned director Patric Ullaeus (Dimmu Borgir, In Flames, Lacuna Coil). Head over to this location to watch the new Firewind video.

Guitarist Gus G. commented: "The video for "World on Fire" was shot entirely on green screen and I think this time Patric Ullaeus has outdone himself! The concept is based on the album cover artwork and it's something we're doing for the first time on a video of ours. There's a barbaric vibe to it, lots of fire, metal warriors and even a Valkyrie. We're very pleased with the final result and we believe this is our best video yet. Check it out and let the Firewind rage on."

Days of Defiance comes out October 25 on Century Media.

Source: metalsucks.net
Band profile: Firewind
Posted: 16.09.2010 by Ellrohir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 12   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 150 users
16.09.2010 - 22:51
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Meh... weak video. But the song is not bad. Nice keyboard solo there.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
16.09.2010 - 22:58
Mountain King
K i K o
It's a good song. I really like it. The chorus is catchy and solos are well done. I liked the the pre solo riff, really headbanging shit...
16.09.2010 - 23:12
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I dont like the song too much and the video is really terrible...anyone is mocking DragonForce videos?
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

17.09.2010 - 01:25
preyzor

Lousy version of "From here to eternity", weak, artificial and in no way artistic (as it obviously tries to be)... disappointing, but never expected more as they never had any god video. Didn't like the vocals in this one either, but guitars are fine (as always)
17.09.2010 - 01:40
Siegreicher

Gus G. should have never left Nightrage, his other work sucks...
17.09.2010 - 09:46
BudDa

Written by Mountain King on 16.09.2010 at 22:58

It's a good song. I really like it. The chorus is catchy and solos are well done. I liked the the pre solo riff, really headbanging shit...

Me too. I also don't mind the video..
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.
17.09.2010 - 11:04
TheAmazingP

Now this is a video of a song that is supposed to be eaten up, swallowed and digested faster than hell. I don't mind its style or attitude. I just think that we're talking about another mediocrity that the world will not be giving a shit about in a year or so.

I can honestly say: I am Greek and I don't care about Firewind or Gus G.
17.09.2010 - 11:17
YoreLore

Try to get into this band everytime something is released and it just isnt happening. Every song just sounds average with nothing special standing out.
----
"I'm rising in power through murdering rain
Stronger than Faith allows
Braver than heroes vows
...My head is bloody
but I am unbowed
I am power..."
17.09.2010 - 15:31
iaberis
Advice Troll
Not good
----
Bitch! Please
17.09.2010 - 18:46
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Another lame video, but the song is decent. It'll never replace the band's first album for me, but worth checking out the rest of the disc when it's available
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
22.09.2010 - 07:02
MeTalRea|istiK

Fuck the video..the song is AWESOME!!
22.09.2010 - 12:04
Angelic Storm
Melodious
The song was great. nothing mindblowingly original, but still great stuff! xD

I actually liked the video, aside from that annoying blonde chick. She does absolutely nothing except pout at the camera! Absolutely pointless.. Aside from that, in terms of cheesiness, Ive seen far worse metal videos this year. lol

Hits total: 3560 | This month: 4