Metal Storm logo
Ideas and suggestions

Original post

Posted by BitterCOld, 24.08.2011 - 20:00
Post yer ideas, thoughts, and suggestions for the website here. thanks.
09.03.2024 - 22:56
F3ynman2000
Nocturnal Bro
Written by F3ynman2000 on 07.11.2021 at 22:53

So under "Bands" you can sort by country. But under "Albums" I can't find any way to sort by country
What's up with that?
Wouldn't it be cool to see what the top albums for each country are?

So, since now the new search function for albums includes a flag based on the band's home country, I thought maybe this suggestion I had a while ago could be implemented when filtering on the "Albums" page
10.03.2024 - 23:37
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by F3ynman2000 on 09.03.2024 at 22:56

Written by F3ynman2000 on 07.11.2021 at 22:53

So under "Bands" you can sort by country. But under "Albums" I can't find any way to sort by country
What's up with that?
Wouldn't it be cool to see what the top albums for each country are?

So, since now the new search function for albums includes a flag based on the band's home country, I thought maybe this suggestion I had a while ago could be implemented when filtering on the "Albums" page

I second this, it would be great to be able to filter this way for albums.
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
11.03.2024 - 15:24
corrupt
With a lowercase c
Dammit, I want to completely rewrite the releases section anyway. Many people have provided excellent suggestions over the years. But I don't want to add to the old static table we have because both front- and back end suck.

So if you want to help, feel free to create a thread collecting a feature list for that section so I have a place to look at when starting that project.
----
15.03.2024 - 12:45
nonZero

Would it be possible to get a notification when an album on your wishlist releases?

It's great that we get notified when a band we follow announces an album, but a release day notification would be very helpful.
----
Top 500 Albums (ordered & rated)
Top 200 Overlooked Albums (with genres)
So I Heard You Like Wintersun... (Time II find new bands)
15.03.2024 - 20:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by nonZero on 15.03.2024 at 12:45

Would it be possible to get a notification when an album on your wishlist releases?

It's great that we get notified when a band we follow announces an album, but a release day notification would be very helpful.

All albums from bands what is at your favorite list you get notified. So add band in fav list or click updates it works.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing