‹‹ Back to the General metal forum Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 384  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Mr. Doctor on 08.07.2012 at 21:15
Written by IronAngel on 08.07.2012 at 21:11
I did, yeah. I was surprised at the package size, gotta find some place to put it. I don't actually have a player I can use it on atm, but I guess I'll rip it on my girlfriend's laptop. There are those frames you can put on the tray, but I have none.

When I opened the package I went all " D'AAAAWWWWwww, who's the little cutie ambient cd? yes you are! YES YOU ARE! " I found it even more adorable when I realised that it was totally fine to play it on my discman... and yeah, the digipak is pretty sweet. I like nice colours!

Page 34 of 34

Fallen Ghost
Proghead

15.04.2015 at 21:19
A bit? No wonder there's war in the world when people react to something like that
----
"Even we don't know anything about theory and stuff....but this is a combination of lydian mode and phrygian dominant...and ends with a diminished run starting on F"

- Fredrik Åkesson, guitarplayer of Opeth
Vombatus
Potorro

18.04.2015 at 00:48
Found a cool shop here with lots of obscure and rare stuff, so will be hunting down stuff over there from now on.
Gonna get The Meads of Asphodel's Damascus Steel + The Excommunication of Christ (and thus complete the cd releases collection of the band ) but they had the 10" Split with Mayhem in their catalogue and was tremendously disappointed to learn it was actually out of stock

Also made some orders in other places:

Midnight Odyssey - Firmament CD
Terra Tenebrosa - The Tunnels LP
(V.E.G.A.) - Alienforest - A Sick Mind's Hologram CD (for 3euros... yep, that's right!)
Blut Aus Nord - 777 Sect(s) LP
Blut Aus Nord - 777 The Desanctification LP (preordered, looks absolutely freaking amazing)
Urfaust - Der Freiwillige Bettler LP
Urfaust - Drei Rituale Jenseits Des Kosmos LP
Urfaust - Ritual Music For The True Clochard LP
Urfaust - Trúbadóirí Ólta an Diabhail CD
Urfaust - Apparitions CD
Urfaust/Joyless - Split LP (I have a slight obsession with the Dutch duo, but damn am I happy they reprinted this!)
Death Karma - The History Of Death and Burials Rituals Part I LP
Svartidaudi - The Synthesis Of Whore and Beast LP
Jumalhämärä - Resitaali LP
Selim Lemouchi & His Enemies - Earth Air Spirit Water Fire LP
The Devil's Blood - The Time Of No Time Evermore LP
The Devil's Blood - The Graveyard Shuffle LP (thus completing my TDB LP collection... yay )
Chronic

18.04.2015 at 19:33
Carcass - Choice Cuts vinyl
Electric Wizard - Time To Die vinyl
Gwar - America Must Be Destroyed vinyl
Darkthrone - Black Death and Beyond vinyl box set
Alice Cooper - Killer vinyl
Metallica - No Life Til Leather cassette
Holy Moses - Finished With The Dogs cd
Holy Moses - New Machine of Lichtenstein cd
Plasmatics - Coup d Etat cd
Bolt Thrower - In Battle There Is No Law cd
Bolt Thrower - IVth Crusade
The Shrine - Primitive Blast cd
Cavalera Conspiracy - Pandemonium cd
Royal Thunder - Crooked Doors cd
Alunah - Awakening The Forest
----
My problem is a bunch of motherfuckers we don't even know calling us assholes on the internet to teenagers and guys who can't even get laid.
Putting a stop to that is the most important thing we could ever do.
Ganondox

22.04.2015 at 10:43
All Hope is Gone - Slipknot

I liked it, the only other thing I'm going to say about it is that if someone says Slipknot is the heaviest band ever, while it's not even remotely true, that's a reasonable assumption because they are really pretty freaking heavy for something with so much commercial success.

Before that I listened to More Constant Than the Gods by SubRosa. I thought it was really good from a doom metal album, but I'm not a big fan of doom metal, so I'm not really one to talk.
Chronic

23.04.2015 at 07:31
Venom - Tear Your Soul Apart vinyl
The Atomic Bitchwax - Gravitron cd
Tribulation - Children of The Night cd. So fucking groovy
Dark Angel - Live Scars cassette
----
My problem is a bunch of motherfuckers we don't even know calling us assholes on the internet to teenagers and guys who can't even get laid.
Putting a stop to that is the most important thing we could ever do.
deadone
has a mangina

23.04.2015 at 07:50
Chronic you buy some cool shit dude.

Candlemass - Nightfall (Deadone buys Doom Metal. WHAT. THE. FUCK.?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?)
Hell - Human Remains
no one

23.04.2015 at 11:15
Written by deadone on 23.04.2015 at 07:50

Candlemass - Nightfall (Deadone buys Doom Metal. WHAT. THE. FUCK.?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?)

You brought it because you like it though, right?
----
hipster fag
deadone
has a mangina

23.04.2015 at 11:27
Written by no one on 23.04.2015 at 11:15

You brought it because you like it though, right?

I only brought it to fit in with Marcel and the other Doom boys

Actually it's a very good album and has a certain pomp and hugeness your average Sabbath worshipping Doom band doesn't have as well as big massive 1980s metal riffs and guitar sound. I also like the vocalist.

And as I'm yet to hear anything I like enough to buy in 2015, I'm getting back catalogue instead.

Also first order with http://www.nervegas.com.au/ - good prices and great service. Also no postage in Australia.
Fallen Ghost
Proghead

24.04.2015 at 14:36
Baroness - Red Album

Highly enjoyable record for me, one of the better albums I've heard in a while! So many kickass riffs
----
"Even we don't know anything about theory and stuff....but this is a combination of lydian mode and phrygian dominant...and ends with a diminished run starting on F"

- Fredrik Åkesson, guitarplayer of Opeth
Boxcar Willy
*sigh*

25.04.2015 at 08:32
It was record Store day a couple ago, I got Sleep's Volume One and Youth Of Today's Can't Close My Eyes. Both Gems.

I also recently got Harm's Way's Isolation EP.

The HEAVIEST album to exist, no arguments. 2:30 is absolutely vicious in Timing.
----
forever bummed out
no one

25.04.2015 at 10:14
Written by Boxcar Willy on 25.04.2015 at 08:32

It was record Store day a couple ago, I got Sleep's Volume One and Youth Of Today's Can't Close My Eyes. Both Gems.

nice!
----
hipster fag

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.