‹‹ Back to the Serious discussions Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19]
Users visited: 344  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by on 22.10.2006 at 20:47
I'm really tired of all the feminists who blames every single bad thing in the society on the men.

A few years ago the leader of the national organisation for women- and girl-helpcenters (dont know the proper english translation) said, in public, that all men are pigs. How the hell can she say something like that? How the hell can women draw the conclusion that ALL men are bad?
Afterwards, when it had been on the first page in every newspaper, there was a reporter who asked her if she still meant what she said. She answered "But all men ARE pigs. Don't YOU think so?"
When I heard that I was like "whoa!" I mean, she sounded like a freakin maniac. I was honestly scared.

Another feminist debate in Sweden was whether we would boycott the FIFA World Cup just because prostitution is legal in Germany. Some stupid feminist (can't remember name) wrote a blog about that men "should take their responsibility". She said that if you're not against it, you're with it. How the hell can she really believe that i can't enjoy football without having to fuck a prostitute after a game? Talk about preconceived opinions.
"Men are pigs" pfff... That fucking feminist blogger is nothing but a filthy animal.

Since a new party started in Swedish politics, Feministic Initiative, I am no longer a feminist. I do believe that men and women should be equal to eachother, but the word feminist has got a new meaning to me. Feminism is now a synonyme to the word "sexism".
This party wanted all men to pay a certain tax that would pay for the rehabilitation of beat up women. Fucking fascists!

And have you heard about the book "The SCUM-manifest"? The author basically says that men are the reason why the world is as bad as it is, and that all women should exterminate the male gender. Hmm, that sounds familiar somehow. Could it be MEIN KAMPF, written by freakin ADOLF HITLER??? Only the word "jew" has been replaced by the word "male".

I am not a feminist, but I am a feminimasculinist. I don't want women to run the world. I want both men AND women to do it. Therefore, I am a feminimasculinist.
All feminists should burn in hell. Boycott feminism.

Page 19 of 19

Ganondox

27.06.2014 at 17:54
Written by IronAngel on 26.06.2014 at 17:14

Well, you can safely assume Ilham was. It is, of course, always possible that the girl in the picture does not realize that the sign is nonsensical, but lacking any context, it seems blatantly sarcastic. Her point seems to be to draw attention from social issues like feminism to (in her mind) a much more pressing problem that potentially affects our survival as a species; or more crudely, just to make fun of feminism.

Either way, of course, it's a pretty stupid statement.

That makes sense, I figured IIham wasn't being serious as she is a girl and the preface she gave to the comment, but the girl in the pic is still cute.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19]

Login or register to post here.