Metal Storm logo
Dark Moor - Enter The Studio To Record New Album

Spanish symphonic/power metallers Dark Moor have entered the studio, where they have started recording their already 9th full length release. The new album, which will follow 2010's Ancestral Romance, will be released in spring this year.

The band commented: "Dark Moor are currently recording their new album with Luigi Stefanini at New Sin Studio, Italy. Here is a little update from the studio. Drums and bass have been recorded as well as all rhythm guitars, and now we'll go on with the clean guitars and solo's. Alfred has arrived this morning to the studio and start recording immediately. We'll keep you updated. So far everything sounds great!"

Source: dark-moor.com
Band profile: Dark Moor
Posted: 14.01.2013 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 51 users
15.01.2013 - 00:46
Dark Blood
The Avenger
The last one was my least favourite Dark Moor album, but I'm hoping 2 years was enough for them to rethink and come back with something unique again. Looking forward to it.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
15.01.2013 - 01:21
Carl Berg
Carl Berg
Looks like 2013 is going to be a great year for metal!
15.01.2013 - 05:55
mikeprado30

Ancestral Romance is until now their best effort with Alfred (their best album in general was The Gates of Oblivion). I hope the next one will be better, more knowing what kind of musician is Enrik García.
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!
16.01.2013 - 18:37
Enissa

Finally some news about a new album, I'm really interested in what they're gonna do this time!

Hits total: 1948 | This month: 3