Metal Storm logo
Bring Me The Horizon - New Album Available For Streaming

Bring Me The Horizon are currently streaming their upcoming fourth studio album Sempiternal in its entirety. The album will now be released on April 2nd due to high demand and is available for pre-order via Epitaph Records. You can stream the album for a limited time over here.

"Due to overwhelming and phenomenal demand, Sempiternal will be with you sooner than you thought, we are glad you have heard and & love it and all we can ask is if you enjoy this album you'll help the band continue to make records and buy it when it's released officially," says vocalist Oliver Sykes.

The five piece recorded Sempiternal over a three month period with producer Terry Date (Linkin Park, Deftones, Soundgarden). The band also brought in David Bendeth (A Day To Remember, Paramore) to mix the album. Bring Me The Horizon will also be headlining the Warped Tour all summer long.

Sempiternal tracklist:

01. Can You Feel My Heart
02. The House Of Wolves
03. Empire (Let Them Sing)
04. Sleepwalking
05. Go To Hell, For Heaven's Sake
06. Shadow Moses
07. And The Snakes Start To Sing
08. Seen It All Before
09. Anti-vist
10. Crooked Young
11. Hospital Souls

Source: epitaph.com
Band profile: Bring Me The Horizon
Posted: 02.03.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 39 users
02.03.2013 - 17:19
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Quote:
11. Hospital Souls

Hospitalized assholes.
02.03.2013 - 20:01
pyrz
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 02.03.2013 at 17:19

Quote:
11. Hospital Souls

Hospitalized assholes.

02.03.2013 - 20:55
Mad Arab666
If that's the cover then it looks like a book cover of a Quran.
----
Bring up the wolves head!
02.03.2013 - 21:01
Italics
One of the worst metal bands I've ever listened to. I'd be absolutely shocked if this album had anything worth listening to on it.
----
But I Justify My Desire to No One
02.03.2013 - 22:13
squidrick420
Written by Italics on 02.03.2013 at 21:01

One of the worst metal bands I've ever listened to. I'd be absolutely shocked if this album had anything worth listening to on it.

Damn right. The only reason i am even on this page is the shock from seeing news about them in the corner, I didn't expect to see them on this site. javascript:addtext('message_body',%20':suicide:')
10.06.2013 - 01:15
Italics
Yup, gave it a listen.. garbage.

The very first song was kind of interesting and gave me some hope... everything after that, absolutely horrible. Oh well, I gave it a fair shot!
----
But I Justify My Desire to No One

Hits total: 6091 | This month: 8