‹‹ Back to the General forum Pages: 1 2 [3]
Users visited: 128  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by on 30.01.2007 at 23:51
Well this one's simple. Talk about the past jobs you've had, the most pleasant or unpleasant experience you've had at work, and the job you have now. I'll go first.

My first job was at a catering place. My job was to prepare food to be shipped out. The job was very boring but bearable. Easy money.

My second job was working as a waiter at a local restaurant. This job was horrible. We had bad customers who not only made it a point to make our job as difficult and tedious as possible but did not tip well. It was very high stress, but the people I worked with were some of the coolest people I've ever met. I left because I was not being paid well and I'm pretty sure the manager was committing tax fraud.

Page 3 of 3

no one

23.09.2013 at 21:33
Written by Bad English on 23.09.2013 at 15:40

Written by no one on 23.09.2013 at 10:52

I paint a lot of peoples rich houses, I have been doing it for about 8 years somebody kill me. Na it's not bad, it's cruisy and your always working in a different areas
Thinking about doing something different now though, ever since i stopped drinking the people i work with seem kind of dull, i need to use my brain more (or whats left of it)

c om advantige is old rich man and his young pretty wife alone at home who needs ''another kind of painting''

sometimes if there hot i do fantasize about it, but i have a wife and in reality they don't wont my poor smelly ass anyway....though sometimes there are widows and i do wonder :naughty:
----
hipster fag
Bad English
nobody

23.09.2013 at 21:39
Written by no one on 23.09.2013 at 21:33

I paint a lot of peoples rich houses, I have been doing it for about 8 years somebody kill me. Na it's not bad, it's cruisy and your always working in a different areas
Thinking about doing something different now though, ever since i stopped drinking the people i work with seem kind of dull, i need to use my brain more (or whats left of it)

c om advantige is old rich man and his young pretty wife alone at home who needs ''another kind of painting''

sometimes if there hot i do fantasize about it, but i have a wife and in reality they don't wont my poor smelly ass anyway....though sometimes there are widows and i do wonder :naughty:

I didnt know you have wife , s
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
no one

23.09.2013 at 22:04
Written by Bad English on 23.09.2013 at 21:39

Written by no one on 23.09.2013 at 21:33

I didnt know you have wife , s

only one
----
hipster fag
Mattybu

24.09.2013 at 05:56
^ K7 strikes again
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

09.10.2013 at 20:37
Message to jobless folks:

being jobless > doing job you ain't interested in.
----
Mercyful_Kate

09.10.2013 at 23:21
My first job when I was fifteen was operating rides at an amusement park on the New Jersey boardwalk. Since then, I have worked at a timeshare office, bagged groceries and waited tables. For the past few years, I've been bartending. It's hard work, but good money and I don't work a ton of hours...Which is nice, because it will allow me to go back to school next fall.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Login or register to post here.