‹‹ Back to the General forum Pages: 1 2 [3]
Users visited: 128  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by on 30.01.2007 at 23:51
Well this one's simple. Talk about the past jobs you've had, the most pleasant or unpleasant experience you've had at work, and the job you have now. I'll go first.

My first job was at a catering place. My job was to prepare food to be shipped out. The job was very boring but bearable. Easy money.

My second job was working as a waiter at a local restaurant. This job was horrible. We had bad customers who not only made it a point to make our job as difficult and tedious as possible but did not tip well. It was very high stress, but the people I worked with were some of the coolest people I've ever met. I left because I was not being paid well and I'm pretty sure the manager was committing tax fraud.

Page 3 of 3

Bad English
nobody

23.09.2013 at 11:43
Written by MetallicA on 23.09.2013 at 06:57

Written by Bad English on 18.09.2013 at 23:29

Written by Bad English on 18.09.2013 at 23:26

What kind a incomes has welders aprox in Europe and Sweden?

after many years strugling get good job, I apply fro welding courses, I would like to know, what incomes can I have and how easy is to get a job as welder
(just now MMA, and MIG/MAG, I dunno if I chose gas ot TIG as 3th method)

and courss are 10 months monday thirday 8 hundred to sixteemn hundred, so I am up at five hundred at home at seventeen hundred, so I have no time and motivation to do anything anymore, I need crystal meth to live again, BTW energy drinks helps?
I enjoy welding so much and now I need survive, then job will come and aparment, just now well its messed up whit me, I am alive and diferent

are you in welding school? lol stay away from the meth...just drink energy drinks

I find out which airplane I get assigned to on 6 December. I graduate flight school & get my wings on 20 December...I can't wait! I have flight simulators for the next month or so along with some academics too. After that I'll get to go flying again for about a month then I'll be done with the syllabus, yay!

Well, I still have to go train in the airplane they give me too though but that will be at some point next year. Once that is done, then I'll be fully deployable...that's kinda scary to be honest but I think it'll be fun too. I'm just looking forward to the adventure!

met is better it can keep you awaik 4 days, this is what I heard,
Yes I am
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Bad English
nobody

23.09.2013 at 15:40
Written by no one on 23.09.2013 at 10:52

I paint a lot of peoples rich houses, I have been doing it for about 8 years somebody kill me. Na it's not bad, it's cruisy and your always working in a different areas
Thinking about doing something different now though, ever since i stopped drinking the people i work with seem kind of dull, i need to use my brain more (or whats left of it)

c om advantige is old rich man and his young pretty wife alone at home who needs ''another kind of painting''
----

Sunioj

23.09.2013 at 19:17
Right now I work in a kitchen, prepping food, cleaning among other things. Sure as hell beats working in an office though. Tired of that shit.
no one

23.09.2013 at 21:33
Written by Bad English on 23.09.2013 at 15:40

I paint a lot of peoples rich houses, I have been doing it for about 8 years somebody kill me. Na it's not bad, it's cruisy and your always working in a different areas
Thinking about doing something different now though, ever since i stopped drinking the people i work with seem kind of dull, i need to use my brain more (or whats left of it)

c om advantige is old rich man and his young pretty wife alone at home who needs ''another kind of painting''

sometimes if there hot i do fantasize about it, but i have a wife and in reality they don't wont my poor smelly ass anyway....though sometimes there are widows and i do wonder :naughty:
Bad English
nobody

23.09.2013 at 21:39
Written by no one on 23.09.2013 at 21:33

sometimes if there hot i do fantasize about it, but i have a wife and in reality they don't wont my poor smelly ass anyway....though sometimes there are widows and i do wonder :naughty:

I didnt know you have wife , s
----

no one

23.09.2013 at 22:04
Written by Bad English on 23.09.2013 at 21:39

Written by no one on 23.09.2013 at 21:33

I didnt know you have wife , s

only one
Mattybu
crusty juggler

24.09.2013 at 05:56
^ K7 strikes again
----
I ain't gon not gona ain't give you dis pie if you ain't not gonna ack rite
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

09.10.2013 at 20:37
Message to jobless folks:

being jobless > doing job you ain't interested in.
----
Mercyful_Kate

09.10.2013 at 23:21
My first job when I was fifteen was operating rides at an amusement park on the New Jersey boardwalk. Since then, I have worked at a timeshare office, bagged groceries and waited tables. For the past few years, I've been bartending. It's hard work, but good money and I don't work a ton of hours...Which is nice, because it will allow me to go back to school next fall.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Login or register to post here.