Metal Storm logo
Aliens

13.07.2015 - 05:00
Sentinel65
I recently watched a talk show where the hosts discussed what are considered to be the most believable stories of alien abduction in recorded history (The Hill Abduction and Travis Walton came up). It really got me thinking about the weird things that have happened, and I'm curious to know what other people think. Do you believe in aliens in general, and if so, do you think they've visited Earth? If you don't, can you give an explanation to some of the alien abduction stories out there?
Personally, I believe that there is life somewhere out there in the cosmos, but I don't believe alien abduction stories.
15.07.2015 - 07:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I believe in them, as far away some other planet , I believe thet sometimes visits this planet and work, you never know where our civilsation came from, and maybe its olderm maybe there was something before dinosaurs

near Ausie yesterday they found 2 new underwater vulcanos...if they wll be active ausie might be gone. You never know... what happened and so on
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
15.07.2015 - 08:49
no one
Account deleted
My mum her sister and brother saw a ufo a couple weeks ago, was a pretty out of it story, and my mum is one person who wouldn't make that shit up.
15.07.2015 - 17:53
Sentinel65
Written by Bad English on 15.07.2015 at 07:50

you never know where our civilsation came from

Yeah there are definitely some pretty unexplained/strange coincidences in our history. So do you think they only visited far in the past, or do you think that some of these abduction stories are true?

Written by Author on 15.07.2015 at 08:49

My mum her sister and brother saw a ufo a couple weeks ago, was a pretty out of it story, and my mum is one person who wouldn't make that shit up.

I'd definitely be interested in hearing some of the details if you don't mind posting
15.07.2015 - 18:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Sentinel65 on 15.07.2015 at 17:53

Written by Bad English on 15.07.2015 at 07:50

you never know where our civilsation came from

Yeah there are definitely some pretty unexplained/strange coincidences in our history. So do you think they only visited far in the past, or do you think that some of these abduction stories are true?

I mean in past more openly, when space ship landet, when planet was young and such bullshit and now yes they do, to many unexplained, but now we have super technology, I know all goverments hide avoidance, but still now we are free from dogma who teach what to think , but still its hard to see real ship and real aliens walk around ....
----

apos;'
[image]
15.07.2015 - 22:29
no one
Account deleted
Written by Sentinel65 on 15.07.2015 at 17:53

I'd definitely be interested in hearing some of the details if you don't mind posting

My mum lives on a hill that looks out over a small seaside town in the coromandel. Her sister and brother were down visiting, they were watching tv when the brother looked out the window and noticed a red light in the hills moving toward the house. All three of them ran out side to look at it. My mum said as it approached the town it slowed down and appeared to be low in the sky, quite large, red with small white lights at the base. It moved slowly across the small town of about 800 for about 7 minutes before shooting off out to sea really really fast, leaving a cloud behind it.

Mum tried to take a photo with her phone but got nothing but the town lights, which can be expected from my mum.
16.07.2015 - 13:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Just question, we all saw Pluton new pics, how came so far away NASA can control small robot pace shift, how came all signals go so far, and also how came we can control space ship and hacve contacts whit ppl there up? How ist technologically possible? how signal can go so far?
----

apos;'
[image]
21.07.2015 - 21:19
Paz
Elite
Aliens are living among us (proof). The pic was taken during last Sunday's thunderstorm in Warsaw.
14.10.2015 - 04:14
MoonProgeny
Written by Paz on 21.07.2015 at 21:19

Aliens are living among us (proof). The pic was taken during last Sunday's thunderstorm in Warsaw.

This is an interesting photo although it isn't particularly convincing either, at least in my eyes, as it looks grainy, disproportionate and Photoshopped. Since the comments are in Polish I can't read whether or not I am the only one holding to this sentiment? Maybe it's a joke too, I don't know.

Myself, I do believe in extraterrestrial existence. Really, just when looking at averages and probabilities, it's highly unlikely that we're simply it amidst this potentially infinite universe that we know so little about. I've entertained the notion that we aren't of Earthly origin, pehaps "put here" by extraterrestrials or others of our kind that live elsewhere, obviously more technologically adept than us ... it may seem silly on the surface but I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility either. It seems the life on this planet - except for us - is able to maintain a certain natural balance amongst itself and its surroundings that we humans are unable to achieve, despite our sophisticated cognitive development otherwise. At any rate, could this possibly point in the direction that our origins are not related to our present planet of residence? It's an interesting idea to think about, no doubt, as is the subject at large.
14.10.2015 - 09:58
Paz
Elite
Written by MoonProgeny on 14.10.2015 at 04:14

This is an interesting photo although it isn't particularly convincing either, at least in my eyes, as it looks grainy, disproportionate and Photoshopped. Since the comments are in Polish I can't read whether or not I am the only one holding to this sentiment? Maybe it's a joke too, I don't know.

I did it for the lulz, if that wasn't obvious. The spaceship is taken from Independence Day (1996 film).
14.10.2015 - 10:15
no one
Account deleted

that was more lulz than the photo
14.10.2015 - 12:46
MoonProgeny
Written by Paz on 14.10.2015 at 09:58

Written by MoonProgeny on 14.10.2015 at 04:14

I did it for the lulz, if that wasn't obvious. The spaceship is taken from Independence Day (1996 film).

Ah, well I've never seen that film which would explain my missing the reference. Nevertheless, I am glad that photo wasn't being passed off as legitimate then, haha.
14.10.2015 - 15:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Aliens exist ... I know many smartasses here in MS will say I am idiot, and I am overwatch ancient aliens, yes that show manipulates, puts their own idea in own way what they want to .. but there are many unexplained things, same cultures, oceans between. Similar gods, ideas, that Gods came from stars and gave them knowledge, archeology discovers things what is older then idea about civilizations, underwater cities, (what was build in ice age or pre ice age) , military cover up ... and so on , many similarities, many un explainable things, buildings, caves, where smartest ingenrars says they cant build this whit todays technology , not talking about stone age tools... think about it. Ancient aliens theory can destroy islam in one moment, same whit Christianity and every other religion .... let archeology do their job----- and its good about it , I hope it happens ... Meca a part of space ship, meteor what felt from stars... covenant, Moses , translator of alien texts .... nice,

and now make fun about me
----

apos;'
[image]
14.10.2015 - 18:36
Zap
I can't explain something --> must be because of aliens(/gods/ghosts/demons/laser-shooting flying panthers.)
14.10.2015 - 19:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Zap on 14.10.2015 at 18:36

I can't explain something --> must be because of aliens(/gods/ghosts/demons/laser-shooting flying panthers.)

you see, you cant, nobody cant , specially islamsists, vaticanists and jewdaists .. even most famos black stone what half world worship came from the space ... just wonder in what purpose
----

apos;'
[image]
14.10.2015 - 22:58
MoonProgeny
Written by Bad English on 14.10.2015 at 15:53

Aliens exist ... I know many smartasses here in MS will say I am idiot, and I am overwatch ancient aliens, yes that show manipulates, puts their own idea in own way what they want to .. but there are many unexplained things, same cultures, oceans between. Similar gods, ideas, that Gods came from stars and gave them knowledge, archeology discovers things what is older then idea about civilizations, underwater cities, (what was build in ice age or pre ice age) , military cover up ... and so on , many similarities, many un explainable things, buildings, caves, where smartest ingenrars says they cant build this whit todays technology , not talking about stone age tools... think about it. Ancient aliens theory can destroy islam in one moment, same whit Christianity and every other religion .... let archeology do their job----- and its good about it , I hope it happens ... Meca a part of space ship, meteor what felt from stars... covenant, Moses , translator of alien texts .... nice,

I share the same sentiments as you here. Although I haven't seen the Ancient Aliens show (I want to, however), I have read some texts on the subject and it seems there are definitely some correlations between various cultures and societies that are more than coincidence. Beings from the sky, origin and creation myths directly related to such beings, common around the world when most societies had no connection to one another in any way, shape or form. As humans, we're living in the dark and our knowledge of our world and the universe surrounding it is so limited that it's almost like we know nothing at all, really.
14.10.2015 - 23:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by MoonProgeny on 14.10.2015 at 22:58

I share the same sentiments as you here. Although I haven't seen the Ancient Aliens show (I want to, however), I have read some texts on the subject and it seems there are definitely some correlations between various cultures and societies that are more than coincidence. Beings from the sky, origin and creation myths directly related to such beings, common around the world when most societies had no connection to one another in any way, shape or form. As humans, we're living in the dark and our knowledge of our world and the universe surrounding it is so limited that it's almost like we know nothing at all, really.

In Pakistan khilimanjaro ... radiation there was same level when they found it, as after nuke, but how came 6000 years ago was radiation, people bones was full whit it, sands was melthed at same way as in desert where us army made atomic bomb detonation ... radiation is modern think, didn't exist up to WWII... and c mon 6000 years ago? sounds unbelievable, but is there logical explanation.
----

apos;'
[image]
14.10.2015 - 23:15
MoonProgeny
Written by Bad English on 14.10.2015 at 23:06

Written by MoonProgeny on 14.10.2015 at 22:58

In Pakistan khilimanjaro ... radiation there was same level when they found it, as after nuke, but how came 6000 years ago was radiation, people bones was full whit it, sands was melthed at same way as in desert where us army made atomic bomb detonation ... radiation is modern think, didn't exist up to WWII... and c mon 6000 years ago? sounds unbelievable, but is there logical explanation.

Yeah, that's pretty remarkable. I didn't realize there were traces of radiation from such a tremendously long time ago ... wow. Come to think of it, I seem to remember reading something about there being a battery that existed long before batteries, you know, supposedly did ... I can't remember much other than that, however, as it has been a while since I read about it. The ancient battery was an artifact that was discovered somewhere within the past 100 years or so I think.
14.10.2015 - 23:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
It is , some say pyramids was build as power source ....
----

apos;'
[image]
14.10.2015 - 23:39
MoonProgeny
Written by Bad English on 14.10.2015 at 23:17

You seem to be well-read on this subject. How good is the Ancient Aliens show? It's been something I have been interested in picking up for a while although I usually don't go for documentaries so I wasn't sure. Any insight? Thank you!
14.10.2015 - 23:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by MoonProgeny on 14.10.2015 at 23:39

You seem to be well-read on this subject. How good is the Ancient Aliens show? It's been something I have been interested in picking up for a while although I usually don't go for documentaries so I wasn't sure. Any insight? Thank you!

if you're sceptic and can see more, its good show, but they use it on own purpose promote own ideas and its good whit facts and historical, archeological facts , what you wont see in the school
----

apos;'
[image]
14.10.2015 - 23:45
MoonProgeny
Written by Bad English on 14.10.2015 at 23:42

if you're sceptic and can see more, its good show, but they use it on own purpose promote own ideas and its good whit facts and historical, archeological facts , what you wont see in the school

Yeah, I am sure it promotes its own ideas to some extent since it's a broadcasted television show and all ... that's to be expected, really. At any rate, it sounds cool so I intend to pick it up one of these days. Thank you for the information!
15.10.2015 - 05:58
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by MoonProgeny on 14.10.2015 at 23:45

Written by Bad English on 14.10.2015 at 23:42

Yeah, I am sure it promotes its own ideas to some extent since it's a broadcasted television show and all ... that's to be expected, really. At any rate, it sounds cool so I intend to pick it up one of these days. Thank you for the information!

May be you like the show and its concept. But, I find it chafe to even see the show.

The thing is they don't even properly spit the facts on how aliens were truly a massive "subject" in ancient history. They pick stuff, research it and take the bloody "alien" out of it from nowhere.

Half of the time, they touch the roots of Indian mythology(easy to target on), pick some random statues and then research it over how aliens had an impact on demonstrating the particular myth. I find it too tardy and sometimes hilarious to even come up with such a nasty solution of "Ancient Alien" show.
15.10.2015 - 12:15
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Cynic - Yes I agree but show is to short there can be 10 seasons by one episode , you cant explain in one
----

apos;'
[image]
15.10.2015 - 13:13
MoonProgeny
It seems that dealing with "facts" when it comes to the subject of aliens at large is impossible. Some believe, others don't and, from there, each side takes things they feel adds to their side of the argument. My interest in the subject has been present for some years now and it does seem the Ancient Aliens show has enough of interesting information to take as whatever an individiual may. I assume the general purpose of the show, or just the purpose of the subject itself, is to propose that alien intervention here on Earth, at one time or even today, is a possibility. From there, situations, artifacts and theories are explored to justify the possibility accordingly.
15.10.2015 - 13:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
In old days there was no military as it is now, pll was religious and any skeptic was burn on pyre and so on , people didn't talk about it and talk as it was gods , angels, demons what so ever ...now US military covers all up its more guarded as B2 or nukes .... there are many questions, many why arhelogs find artifacts what is a fact , historic fact , dated in period when ppl claimed there cant be civilsations, why there are buildings what are hard to build whit todays heavy lifting tool, such geometrical precision, why today ingeneers say they don't know how to build it whit out today modern tools. You cant put million hands around big stone... it has been tried... so who build those things? Why today people maybe 0.01% has PhD in methematics and know those formulas , how old people whit out paper, calculator and such things can do it? todays science struggle do it, how primitive people could? those are strong evidence---be skeptic to islam, religion .... open your mind

UFO, how long is this term? since Foo Fighters era?
Drawings in caves, I did not draw them there... it was there since stone age. UFO, and so on has been seen centuries and millenniums. People didn't know how to explain
One UFO landing can destroy Christianity , (islam not because they are brainwashed , but make true believers drop to 50% yes)
Now people explain all whit science hitch us best way

Bible, many old writings are not in, Vatican hides something and Vaticanists are stupid , its fact and there are books about real bible and many parts what was take out ... why?

There are no American and Russian space program, there are German one, Nazies were 5min away from nuclear bomb, they were 5 h away from winning war.... and it means this site wont exist and if it will , we would speak german now.
1th US rocket was same as germans launched, only whit out swastikas .... and main scientist when ufologist asked, how you make it, he said, we had help from THEM
----

apos;'
[image]
15.10.2015 - 13:43
MoonProgeny
I just means facts, in general, concerning the subject. It isn't a "fact" that aliens were involved in, say, the construction of the pyramids even though it is certainly a possibility. As I mentioned in an earlier post, we humans are very much in the dark with what we actually know about the things surrounding us, making possibilities and theories a very important step towards getting to potential facts in the future. Like yourself, I am a believer in the "ancient aliens" phenomena although I do accept that it can't be corroborated as fact, either, at least at this point in time. Like you said, artifacts have been found - physical, tangible things - but their origins or purpose still elude us, making them factual in their existence but not necessarily in their meaning.
15.10.2015 - 14:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by MoonProgeny on 15.10.2015 at 13:43

I just means facts, in general, concerning the subject. It isn't a "fact" that aliens were involved in, say, the construction of the pyramids even though it is certainly a possibility. As I mentioned in an earlier post, we humans are very much in the dark with what we actually know about the things surrounding us, making possibilities and theories a very important step towards getting to potential facts in the future. Like yourself, I am a believer in the "ancient aliens" phenomena although I do accept that it can't be corroborated as fact, either, at least at this point in time. Like you said, artifacts have been found - physical, tangible things - but their origins or purpose still elude us, making them factual in their existence but not necessarily in their meaning.

its not a fact, but facts are that there are many unexplained things and same time those strong facts suggest theories, what can not be proven , and until it can be truth or lies, until you prove or deny it whit strong evidence ...

same time http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/china-fossil-teeth-discovery-reveals-humans-lived-in-asia-80000-years-ago-a6694946.html
----

apos;'
[image]
15.10.2015 - 15:02
MoonProgeny
Written by Bad English on 15.10.2015 at 14:23

Written by MoonProgeny on 15.10.2015 at 13:43

its not a fact, but facts are that there are many unexplained things and same time those strong facts suggest theories, what can not be proven , and until it can be truth or lies, until you prove or deny it whit strong evidence ...

same time http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/china-fossil-teeth-discovery-reveals-humans-lived-in-asia-80000-years-ago-a6694946.html

I agree with your sentiments. That is quite an interesting article, also, and one that seems to raise more questions than it gives answers, of course, just due to its nature. A nice share, thank you!
15.10.2015 - 15:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
That article just proves world is older as somebody says and you never know ... all its based on 17-19th century diggings, but maybe we need take Greek, roman , Schumer, Persian, Indian myths more serious as history books
City where Vishna lived was found, under water, it proved, Indian myths ''thousands of years ago there were city where gods lived'' was true, not just myths.
In Mexico, in caves, they found that chamber where dark God lived is truth where ppl needs go via tests, bads, room whit blood and jaguars. some say room was created because of myth later , but science proved that room was there long before mayans and that myth... maybe its other way around .
Maybe world is older, maybe we had civilsation as ours and we destroyed it because 100000 BC NATO and Putin started war and nukes killed, mutation make dinosaurs and survivors as we see in future movies knew something, told it to ppl, we degreated... bla bla. then pyramids was build. Its theory, but it can not be proved, until then its possibility ....
World is older, we need drop this idea about when 1th civilsation was born and look and accept maybe it was older before
----

apos;'
[image]