Metal Storm logo
Your last days

Original post

Posted by Grimurc, 23.03.2007 - 14:45
What would you do when you hear that you only have two weeks or less to live?

I personally don't have a clue what i will do then...maybe eat everything what i've never ate, and putting up my charmes and have a lots of girls in my bedroom every night ....

So let me hear what you would do
01.04.2007 - 13:28
|Angela|
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 01.04.2007 at 06:24

Written by Guest on 31.03.2007 at 23:39

Written by Guest on 31.03.2007 at 10:39

Noooo! I was kidding about the statement I made, of course I wouldn't discourage such kinds of posts!

Well in that case I'll go along my merry way lol.

@Miotalhobad, yeah having sex with random men before their deaths is my profession lol.
Well not having sex with you is not a decision I would make based on who you are. Rather its simply because I dont know who you are lol. You already seem to have decided that I'll say no lol. I think I can make up my own mind on that one

HAHA, made it seem as if I came on here in a drunken state, lol, I only read what i typed then

(Note to self: Must type more slowly next time, otherwise I might become the next K7 : )

I think you were the first one hit by the MS April Fool bug
01.04.2007 - 14:04
Opium
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 01.04.2007 at 13:28

Written by Guest on 01.04.2007 at 06:24

Written by Guest on 31.03.2007 at 23:39

Written by Guest on 31.03.2007 at 10:39

Noooo! I was kidding about the statement I made, of course I wouldn't discourage such kinds of posts!

Well in that case I'll go along my merry way lol.

@Miotalhobad, yeah having sex with random men before their deaths is my profession lol.
Well not having sex with you is not a decision I would make based on who you are. Rather its simply because I dont know who you are lol. You already seem to have decided that I'll say no lol. I think I can make up my own mind on that one

HAHA, made it seem as if I came on here in a drunken state, lol, I only read what i typed then

(Note to self: Must type more slowly next time, otherwise I might become the next K7 : )

I think you were the first one hit by the MS April Fool bug

Well, I realised that it was part of their prank only minutes after I read over it
01.04.2007 - 18:03
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
I would make peace with myself and spend my final days in deep meditation
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
01.04.2007 - 20:15
Necronomicon
Account deleted
hwat teh fcuk iis tihs?
02.04.2007 - 00:57
Ernis
狼獾
This was something awful....

Besides....if Jaysus comes back, you'll have to kill me first before approaching him....what did HE DO TO YOU?
04.04.2007 - 08:58
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
2 weeks to live eh? id probably just hang out with friends spending all my money doing really fun and unforgettable things, so they have one big memory to remember me by, leave atleast a bit of a legacy of some sort.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
05.04.2007 - 16:36
Zenzero
Zenzero
Before my death i want only to say farewell to my friends and dears... and SEE YOU SOON to my best friend!!after this I can die in peace!
I don't want to have travel or have some girls with me.... I'll die at 90 years old.... so I'll be to old to these things...
06.04.2007 - 07:59
kiwibaby
Account deleted
If I had two weeks left to live I'd probably rob a bank

I'm just badass like that
06.04.2007 - 12:26
APOHAKC
The Bard
I would be drunk 24/7 and I wouldn't left my girlfriend out of my house...
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
10.04.2007 - 12:14
Paganblood
The Aryaputra
Ah, another thing, I'll start downloading tons and tons of songs through soulseek, and leave it.. so that my friends can come and get it after I'm gone, that'll remind them of me forever... especially Summoning's 'Land of the dead'... I'll die listening to this song.. just try listening to this one, you'll understand what I mean.
----
that which shines without names and forms...
10.04.2007 - 12:17
Paganblood
The Aryaputra
Written by Dead Ohlin on 01.04.2007 at 11:14

I,ll burning all of my Metal stuff !

why don't you parcel them to me so that I can remember you and enjoy the metal you've given to me?
----
that which shines without names and forms...
10.04.2007 - 22:37
Dead Ohlin
Mo.Panahi
Written by Paganblood on 10.04.2007 at 12:17

why don't you parcel them to me so that I can remember you and enjoy the metal you've given to me?

Good Idea , I'll do it !
----
A man's dead body must always
have been a source of interest to
those whose companion he was while he lived ...
11.04.2007 - 03:39
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Well, not much you can do fro 2 weeks, right??

Nevertheless, I always used to say: It doesnt matter how long you live, but how you live. I'm not afraid of dying, but I'd like to manage to do some things I planed before I die.

I'd probably say good bye to all my friends, and I think I would spend the most of the time alone. Somewhere in nature, or something like that.
----
11.04.2007 - 21:46
Sunioj

Haha, yeah!
Im going to build a boat, put all my metal possessions and instrument aboard and light it on fire! The truest death of a metaller
04.09.2007 - 09:22
Ellie
Account deleted
I would delete all of my internet accounts ie. email, myspace, metalstorm, facebook exc. because I would not want to be corrupted by any of it any longer. I would have sex. I would spend time with my friends and family. What more could I want?
04.09.2007 - 18:16
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Remember people, burning things does not help the environment!

Currently my plans have not changed =P
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
05.09.2007 - 13:49
Endoftherainbow
I would get really stoned and eat kfc all day for every meal and have all my friends bring me more drugs so I wouldn't have to get up and try to get as fat as possiable so I would look like shit for my funeral. The people would just come and get stoned and reminiss for 2 weeks of kfc eating madness the only problem with kfc is it doesn't open until 11:00 so I would have to have some in the fridge so I could just eat it cold for breakfast. I'd also probably be drunk the entire time aswell. For those two weeks all I would listen to is Lynyrd Skynyrd.
14.09.2007 - 02:33
Nemesis-Divina
Account deleted
Definately the idea of putting your metal collection in a boat then setting it off alight would be great.
Other than that, don't know, I guess just gather my true friends who've always been there for me and have a big fuck off alcoholocaust and do some crazy things.
16.09.2007 - 14:34
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
I'd probably listening to my favourite music all the time.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
20.09.2007 - 08:06
CrematorY
Account deleted
if i knew that i had a few weeks to live i'd go party all night long till i die around the world
20.09.2007 - 20:15
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
i'll try to come in time for composing some song about it - like Nightwish's Higher Than Hope...i think i can write quite good lyrics and i will have those two weeks to make some nice music...it will be something that will rest after me here and make other remind me
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

22.09.2007 - 23:16
Erosive Offals
Account deleted
I've already made a pact with myself that if I don't have anything to live for yet by the time I'm in my late forties, I'm going to devote my life to bringing pure chaos to the world until I am put in prison, a mental institution, or am killed on site. Fuck yeah!
23.09.2007 - 07:15
selken
Irreligious
Have a lot of girls!!!
and listen to metal, I would like to die listening metal!!!
say farewell, forever... :-(
of course, have time with my fam
----
23.09.2007 - 23:37
Remus
I'll go up to one of my friend's super-hot mom and explain to her the pickle wich i'm in. To help me forget my sorrows she'll at least lend me a helping hand, right?
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
04.11.2007 - 01:37
Mosquiller
i prefer to kill myself by my hands instead of natural death !
but before suicide... i'll be tryin to destroy what i would have liked when i was young coz i cant do them right now !
----
Written by Konrad on 10.12.2009 at 22:41

Hey, if you put your mind to something, you can accomplish it...just don't give up.
04.11.2007 - 23:53
Bulletdodger
Two weeks to live???Like now or 20 years from now
----
Aus dem Paradies, das Cantor uns geschaffen, soll uns niemand vertreiben können.
David Hilbert
05.11.2007 - 09:22
Deathamphetamine
Account deleted
I'd rent a bulldozer and see where it all goes from there.
28.11.2007 - 07:21
Oracle
Orcinus
I'd get Married to my boyfriend and buy all the metal cds we've ever wanted.
24.03.2008 - 22:28
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
i dont think i would actually do anything different in my last two weeks than what i usually do. i would just tell everyone what i really thought of them to their faces, and listen to music non stop. finally i would go stay with my dad, cos i would hate the thought of not seeing him before i die.
----
'I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it.'
28.03.2008 - 13:20
Hamird
Lieutenant
i don't change the way of living... but as the last meal, i tell my mother to cook my favorite food... to enjoy the last meal (its so important for me)