Metal Storm logo
Horseback - Share New Track

As you probably know by now, Horseback, led by ever-evolving Jenks Miller, will release its new studio album called Dead Ringers on August 12th through Relapse Records. As the release date approaches, he has now decided to share the track "In Another Time, In And Out Of Form", which can be heard over here. How is the follow-up to Piedmont Apocrypha sounding so far?

Jenks Miller comments: "'In Another Time, In And Out Of Form' is built on traditional 'rock band' instrumentation, and it's the only track on Dead Ringers with its basic tracks recorded live. The other musicians featured on this one - John Crouch (drums), Nick Petersen (bass), and Rich James (rhythm guitar) - also appeared on Half Blood (2012) and Piedmont Apocrypha (2014)."

And if you still haven't checked it out, hear "Shape Of The One Thing" below.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Horseback
Posted: 28.07.2016 by Paz

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 24 users
29.07.2016 - 01:04
Netzach
Planewalker
Staff
Really looking forward to this album. Everything since "The Invisible Mountain" has been quite awesome.
29.07.2016 - 05:01
Ankläger
Holy hell, that cover is insane.
Track was a little too Enya for me though
29.07.2016 - 06:35
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Elite
Written by Netzach on 29.07.2016 at 01:04

Really looking forward to this album. Everything since "The Invisible Mountain" has been quite awesome.

Funny, I've seen most people say that Invisible Mountain is the best and that the band somewhat declined in quality from there. I'd agree that it's the best, but I've greatly enjoyed what's come after it as well. This guy has been very adaptable in his approach. Looking forward to this new one
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII

Hits total: 1527 | This month: 2