Metal Storm logo
Describe MS Members

15.04.2007 - 00:22
Lupas
Maximus
Most of us here do not know each other. We are here for one reason , we all love metal. We also share our thoughts, our jokes, our crazy things we do and so many others. Others post some pic. to show , others don't. One concludes and formulate a short of idea and personality from these. So we can describe each one from the point of view of our thoughts. Pls. only real ideas that come into our mind and most important not to offend any member here. Remember the "holy" rules (or 101 rules ) .
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
15.04.2007 - 00:48
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Lupas on 15.04.2007 at 00:22

Most of us here do not know each other. We are here for one reason , we all love metal. We also share our thoughts, our jokes, our crazy things we do and so many others. Others post some pic. to show , others don't. One concludes and formulate a short of idea and personality from these. So we can describe each one from the point of view of our thoughts. Pls. only real ideas that come into our mind and most important not to offend any member here. Remember the "holy" rules (or 101 rules ) .

Hmm since Im tired and whit wine I wont post, I will eddit it tomorow but iMPO it shod eb in metalstormers tread?
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
15.04.2007 - 02:38
Insineratehymn
Account deleted

Are you asking that we should give details about ourselves in this thread? Or do we ask from people in this thread certain qualities about themselves?
15.04.2007 - 08:52
Lupas
Maximus
Written by Author on 15.04.2007 at 02:38

Are you asking that we should give details about ourselves in this thread? Or do we ask from people in this thread certain qualities about themselves?

No. I'm asking to describe a member , onto your idea of that person.

Let i start than
K7 : Altough he never send pic of himself (the reason why he do it , i don't know), but he is always here to write and comments (sometimes you have to translate his writing to understand him . He is a person that wants to give a help to everyone. He also wants to be regonize to everyone . He is a master or an encylopedia into Ultras World Have also a good knowledge about metal music. A friend that everyone shold have beside him
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
15.04.2007 - 09:28
Eight
Shapeshifter
I guess we already know that much bout K7,
PS: lupas, you forgot to mention the wine issue
----
Book: "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God."

Mal: "No, they don't. Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged."
15.04.2007 - 11:50
Elijah
Dance, bitch!
Wine, tequila, ouzo... it's all the same for K7.
----
15.04.2007 - 14:02
Lupas
Maximus
Written by Eight on 15.04.2007 at 09:28

I guess we already know that much bout K7,
PS: lupas, you forgot to mention the wine issue

Yeah i forgot that small issue
----
15.04.2007 - 14:51
APOHAKC
The Bard
I will also edit my post later, and I know which person I will describe but I have a question first: how much realistic you must be when describing that person, if you know what I mean... I can write he is my best friend here, he is smart... blah, blah, blah... I mean I won't write stupidities and making things out but we must describe person only by his posts or if you spoke to him by PMs, MSN... IT shuld be our view of that person right?
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
15.04.2007 - 15:13
Elijah
Dance, bitch!
Maybe this thread would work better if we gave our ideas and thoughts on the people we don't know all too well.
----
15.04.2007 - 15:18
Vrana
or it would work better if we would write our opinions about person who posted above.
In that case, sorry Elijah, I don't know anything about you
15.04.2007 - 16:02
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Lupas on 15.04.2007 at 08:52

Written by Author on 15.04.2007 at 02:38

No. I'm asking to describe a member , onto your idea of that person.

Let i start than
K7 : Altough he never send pic of himself (the reason why he do it , i don't know), but he is always here to write and comments (sometimes you have to translate his writing to understand him . He is a person that wants to give a help to everyone. He also wants to be regonize to everyone . He is a master or an encylopedia into Ultras World Have also a good knowledge about metal music. A friend that everyone shold have beside him

Im a ex-leader of C.U.C.S thast why
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
15.04.2007 - 17:34
Lupas
Maximus
Written by APOHAKC on 15.04.2007 at 14:51

IT shuld be our view of that person right?

Exactly . That 's what i mean
----
15.04.2007 - 22:29
APOHAKC
The Bard
Alright then, there are many people I would like to describe but I choose Miotalhobad.
Viggo is one of the best persons I ever met on internet, I mean, I don't really believe in that shits like we are speaking by msn and staff and we are good friends now, so I never took those friendships for serious. After reading some of his posts firstly I found him for another typical metalhead (like me), sometimes his posts were annoying me and some of his opinions were totaly different than mine. But now after 3-4 mounths I can surely say that he is very special person, again, his post are still confusing, but after speaking more with him I can understand perfectly many of them and I can say that he is honest (sometimes too honest), life loving guy, I think that many people are acting unfairly about him, and such good hearted person is not deserving such a treatman... And I can say that he is my real friend altough I never met him
Maybe I missed real subject but what a fuck I'll do it again, and I hope he won't be offended by this...
----
16.04.2007 - 20:01
Ernotar
Cookie Mistress
Ok, I'll post some descriptions then. Some of these users I know and some I don't, but these are the impressions I've got of them.

lupas: If there's something you don't know about computers, lupas knows it. lupas is a great fan of Fiorentina and Nightwish.

hanna: hanna is like a dream-mum of every metalstormer. She has lots of life experience, but still she doesn't think younger people are somehow inferior to her. There's a lot one can learn from her and she should be respected, not just because of her age, but also because of her wisdom.

K7: K7 is the greatest lover wine, football and ultras have or will ever have. He wants to be a friend of everyone, whether the other person wants or doesn't want to be his friend. Despite his sometimes rather questionable English spelling, he's trying to get his message clear for everyone from all his heart and that's all that counts. K7 has a golden heart and he's the type of friend everyone should have.

EddieGunner: EddieGunner likes everything weird like Finnish language, ice hockey and ski jumping. He's also patiently studying Finnish and adores movies.

FallenAngel: FallenAngel has been patiently helping me to brush up my German and thanks to her I'm probably gonna get a better grade from German than I could've ever expected. She's also the only female ice hockey player I know.

Jester Eddie: Jester Eddie will make your day, no matter how bad you feel. It's very rare to find a message he has written that wouldn't have some sort of a joke buried in it. He has saved my day countless times.

wrathchild: There have been days, when I've thought wrath has no sense of humor and he takes everything too seriously. But what would MS be without wrath? A total chaos with pointless threads, too big signatures, cliques that speak any language but English... wrath is like a parent who sets us limits. He's just about the best kind of a moderator MS can have (with no offence to anyone above or below wrath in the MS hierarchy).
----
You'll never walk alone.
16.04.2007 - 20:23
Deus Ex Machina
Haha this seems like a cool thread..and i really don't have anyone special who i'd like to post about so i'm gonna post about Ernotar because she posted above me , even if i don't know her BUT of course when i read the forum,i come across her posts too.So..to be perfectly honest..this is how i think she might be like so this is just my impression

First off,i like girls who post in threads about sports so ppl can't say every single girl doesn't know anything about that.haha i don't,but there are those who do.
Furthermore,i don't know how or why but from what i read i kind of gather the image of a calm person,i don't know how exactly to describe what i wanna say.But i guess mild-mannered would be the world.Kind of..you know..helpful and sweet.
I get a child like vibe off her for some reason.
A lot of that may be cause i remember seeing some cookies she made,and remember reading about cartoons she watched
17.04.2007 - 00:11
Ernis
狼獾
Written by APOHAKC on 15.04.2007 at 22:29

And I can say that he is my real friend altough I never met him
Maybe I missed real subject but what a fuck I'll do it again, and I hope he won't be offended by this...

You aren't offending me at all at all....well...thank you a lot for these words....I've been...well...a stupid person and I've acted very bad sometimes....but I try to improve myself...
Well....I may say that you're like a brother....a very good friend indeed...though I haven't met you....we'll drink lots of ale one day for sure...

If to choose who to describe....K7 is the first....

K7....I was so mad at him today....so fucking mad....I hate to read his posts and sometimes he seems so ignorant and his ideas so silly and mindless.....but what can we do....As a friend said...MS wouldn't be the same without K7...even if I'm mad at him, I believe that he is a friendly person and I always forgive him his awful posts.....
17.04.2007 - 06:08
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Well, someone I don't know much about is wrathchild... I personally think he's quite a serious man, who follows and respects the rules and is always willing for the right functioning of this forum. Maybe a bit too serious, but he's like the guardian of this forum. Thanks dude.

Jester Eddie, seems to me a funny guy a guy whom you can talk with and have a good time, like the friend who is always willing to make you laugh. And he sent me a link with pics of cats! That deffinitely made me laugh a lot. Oh yes, and he's trying to guess how I look like since some moths ago Funny guy indeed.

Although I've talked with him via MSN, I don't know much of The Alchemist. He's like a little brother for me. He's a really calm guy, who likes to read and study and is always willing to know more about music and books...

Arian Totalis I know he's a big fan of Stephen King. He seems to bea pretty laidback, in a good sense, like a calmed guy, kinda serious, kinda funny, who loves to read (my guess is that he doesn't read only Stephen King lol) and with whom one can have a conversation about anything, no matter the seriousness or foolishness of the subject
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
17.04.2007 - 06:29
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 17.04.2007 at 06:08

Although I've talked with him via MSN, I don't know much of The Alchemist. He's like a little brother for me. He's a really calm guy, who likes to read and study and is always willing to know more about music and books...

Thanks for your comments my friend
Well, everything you wrote about me is right, though this is only my smart side I think that this is pretty similar to yours
----

I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it
Sensorium - Epica
17.04.2007 - 14:04
Lupas
Maximus
Great , seem that this thread is getting quite popular
The second one to mention her is Ernator:
@Ernator. Believe me , that in computer world i know only 20%off it so i'm not so expert . I have encounter with many girls who like football and also who plays it but Ernator take football as a passion . She is the first real women ultra of Liverpool that i know.:) She also wants to fight for women rights (although all women wants this ) . She also respect other opinion and also give her opinion onto different arguments here. A big fan of Nightwish , the same band that i love most . She also gives us her first news from Nightwish .

----
17.04.2007 - 16:18
Ernotar
Cookie Mistress
@ lupas Well, since I know about 0,002% of everything there is to know about computers, you're an expert to me. And thanks for the nice and accurate desription of me.
----
You'll never walk alone.
18.04.2007 - 04:45
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by The Alchemist on 17.04.2007 at 06:29

Thanks for your comments my friend
Well, everything you wrote about me is right, though this is only my smart side I think that this is pretty similar to yours

THX partner. Well, you know only my kinda nerd side as well, I'm nbo nerd, not at all. I'm waaay laidback, and talk tons of crap

Also I'd like to speak (becauso of his birthday) about Blackgir I don't know much about him excep he's a big fan of Moi Dix Mois and Malice Mizer. What can I imagina... That he's a smart guy who knows a damn lot about many things.... I say it because his posts tend to be kinda long, no offense. But he indeed seems to be a really smart guy.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

18.04.2007 - 04:56
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
@ +{Cat Snout}+: Ok, next time we talk on msn we must talk tons of crap haha

Yes, acording to Blackgir's posts, he's really smart, he has made me think about some things thanks to his posts. I'm sure that if someone wants to get into visual kei, he's the right person to ask
----

I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it
Sensorium - Epica
21.04.2007 - 11:50
Linak
I Own You Bitch
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 18.04.2007 at 04:45

Also I'd like to speak (becauso of his birthday) about Blackgir I don't know much about him excep he's a big fan of Moi Dix Mois and Malice Mizer. What can I imagina... That he's a smart guy who knows a damn lot about many things.... I say it because his posts tend to be kinda long, no offense. But he indeed seems to be a really smart guy.

haha, am I gonna have to watch out for you now?
----
Stick this up your fucking pee-aitch-dee.
21.04.2007 - 12:20
Lupas
Maximus
MS - Hanna

She is also a football fan here . ALthough she have a mid age , she knows perfectly today bands and wants to give her opinion on eveyrthing. A great photographer A really perfect mum to have
----
21.04.2007 - 15:17
APOHAKC
The Bard
@Lupas - Yeah, I agree...I would like to add something, I really can't watch at hanna as perfect mom cause I think that she is perfect friend in the first place.. Before all that sport and music knowledge she had more experience about life than most of us and in many situations I would firstly ask her for advice.. She is also very kind and very good person, sometimes too good, and because of that sometimes she gets hurt. I also found her as calm but also temperamental and adventerous person, who is always seeking for new things...
----
22.04.2007 - 00:36
hanna of steel
Poison Girl
@ lupas & Aronax - that is very nice - thank you for saying nice things about me
----
Hell is other people - Jean-Paul Sartre
22.04.2007 - 08:39
Lupas
Maximus
Written by APOHAKC on 21.04.2007 at 15:17

@Lupas - Yeah, I agree...I would like to add something, I really can't watch at hanna as perfect mom cause I think that she is perfect friend in the first place.. Before all that sport and music knowledge she had more experience about life than most of us and in many situations I would firstly ask her for advice.. She is also very kind and very good person, sometimes too good, and because of that sometimes she gets hurt. I also found her as calm but also temperamental and adventerous person, who is always seeking for new things...

Agree with that .
A good friend too and wish to help like a real friend do
----
22.04.2007 - 08:57
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
OK, well, I guess thered be 2 people.
One is Syk, he seems alot like me in that he doesnt narrow himself down to just one or 2 genres, but he still knows his stuff, talk to him on msn and stuff every now and then, seems like a pretty cool guy. And he likes Neil Young, and im a big Neil Young fan so hes cool in my books!

The second is Pyroleperchaun, another Metalstormer on my msn list, pretty awesome easy going guy, knows alot about death & thrash. Pretty funny too when he gets drunk and starts flooding the shoutbox with ridiculous messages, funny sense of humor

I cant really describe anyone else....only those who are on my msn list pretty much.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
23.04.2007 - 03:26
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
@Linak:

Someone else for me. I don't know anything about him. The only thing I can say about pyroleprechaun is one word: EXTREME
----

01.06.2007 - 00:43
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher

Arian Totalis I know he's a big fan of Stephen King. He seems to bea pretty laidback, in a good sense, like a calmed guy, kinda serious, kinda funny, who loves to read (my guess is that he doesn't read only Stephen King lol) and with whom one can have a conversation about anything, no matter the seriousness or foolishness of the subject

haha thanks man. You're right though, I am a stephen king fan but believe it or not the only works by him I've ever read is the Dark Tower series. Regaurdless though it is my favorite book series ever. One thing I think about you is you like cats lol. Well if you wanna talk about cats, I'm cool with that.

Hmm.....people that have left an impression on me....

Daru Jericho
She was my first MS friend and we have been doing daily corresponding through PM every day. She's a cool prog loving open minded intelligent metal chick, into reading and going to tons of shows! what a person

Dream of Hate
Really laid back kinda dude, had some cool convo with him before. he's a big dying fetus fan.

Wo0dy
First MSer to quote me

Cursed
Also a cool and laid back dude, he's really smart with a good sense of humor, as well as a good taste in music. Also, he's started more threads than any other MSer I've ever seen. I talk to him through Yahoo when I can.

Hellraizer
A third cool and Laid back Kinda dude he's awsome, got a great sense of humor, great taste in music (especially dm and bm) and has probably become my best friend on MS. He plays bass and I try to talk to him on yahoo when possible as well. He's a work-a-holic, and needs to sleep more, probably should smoke less pot as well

legend_destroyer
he's my best homie in real life, and lives only about a mile away from me. We are both two nerds of a kind, into all kinds of metal and all kinds of anime, roll playing games, Martial arts, well pretty much everything I'm into. Also the guy helping me with our two man Grindcore project; "Mutilated Genatalia" (coming soon)

Dwarf Metal
That's my lil bro, don't post here often.

K7
Like everyone else said, he's everyone's friend and likes his alchahol a little too much. I remember one time he tried to explain to me what a gate was, and I didn't get it

Pyrolepruchaun
Funniest dude on MS. Just go look at his profile, that's all you have to do, I Dare you, go! if you're man enough, that is.

Lyrnian
One cool Chica, into red dwarf and power metal, a girl after my own heart.;

The Alchemist
Much like myself, he's into all kinds of things and tries to taste life and it's many flavors. I enjoy talking to him through Myspace.

Danzig 111 (aka lowelas of fire)
One of the first MSers I ever took notice of, he's a nice dude and I accidentally blew up on him for dissing Dimmu once, sorry man

That's all I can think of off hand
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.