Metal Storm logo
Requesting a logo for a project of mine.

20.04.2007 - 06:39
Duality
So, I'm putting up recordings by myself and I need a bandlogo. The project is a bit of all kinds of metal blended in, mostly melodic/progressive thrash with some elements from progressive rock and pop. Metalcore you would say by that description. As for the logo itself, I'm thinking of something a bit classy like Opeth with some elements from, say Emperor's logo. I don't wish for illegible style, symmetry not necessary. Further inquiries and propositions can be posted for this thread or PM. The band is called "Abysmalia". Thanks in advance.
----
"He who controls the past controls the future.
He who controls the present controls the past"
- George Orwell
20.04.2007 - 11:50
Alex Smith
I think, you gotta tell more about your band, amigo. For example, about the way of life, the lyrics style, e.t.c. It would be good to send your band's photos. Then maybe we'll got any ideas.
20.04.2007 - 21:19
Duality
Thank you Alex for your attention. Photos about my "band" are perhaps a bit hard to find, because I make everything by myself from composing and writing lyrics to playing the instruments - apart from a few guest musicians. Lyrical themes are mainly about everday life: working, memories, problems of society, relationship issues, friendship, family life, you know ... the usual issues everybody has at some point of their life. Approach to these matters is objective, observing and somewhat persuasive - not aggressive, blaming and attacking as most thrash metal bands have. Despite the lyrical themeing, the band is definitely not a punk or an emo band, metalcore-term is more acceptable and somewhat appropriate.
----
- George Orwell
14.05.2007 - 17:02
Lord TJ
Im not very experienced with Photoshop but Ill see what I can do.
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBMPage
15.05.2007 - 03:43
Duality
I would appreciate it.
----
- George Orwell
04.06.2007 - 20:12
nintendology
Account deleted
I would recommend looking at some stuff from deviantart.com. I think there's a lot of good stuff in the Customization->Wallpaper->Photo Manipulated Category. If you see one you like, just ask the author if you can use that for your band album (you don't want to get sued for copyright infringement now do you?)
14.06.2007 - 14:54
Im_Haunted
Account deleted
hey I Need the same sort of thing.

The band is called "The cumming" and we play all types o metal mainly thrash and death,The two guitarists play BC-Rich's......please if anyone can create a logo i will be happy to send pictures etc.? Anything you need. You know just make the name look cool!!
Thanks.