Metal Storm logo
Halford

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 18.08.2007 - 03:09
Rob Halford, the man who [being the metal god] needs no introduction! talk about his solo career, Fight, Judas Priest, him coming out ov the closet. Whatever is Halford related!

It's no secret that Judas Priest are incredibly awesome! Fight were a decent band too. Halford in his solo band I think were much more impressive while performing live.

Apparently he shot a brand new video with his solo band, it's "Forgotten Generation"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmmEGtHDjUg

chat away metallians.
18.12.2007 - 04:21
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 04.11.2007 at 19:17

Written by Baz Anderson on 01.09.2007 at 23:12

I've no idea about his promo videos if he has any.. I've not been interested in watching promo videos since I stopped looking to the music TV channels for new bands..
if he has any they can be added to the site, yeh

He has 3 video
'Betrayel'
'Made in hell'
'Forgotten Generation'

I edd em in MS now need stuff accept em and all can see them hehe

I say thay are no good thay are simple

what is no good
18.12.2007 - 10:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 18.12.2007 at 04:21

Written by Bad English on 04.11.2007 at 19:17

Written by Baz Anderson on 01.09.2007 at 23:12

I've no idea about his promo videos if he has any.. I've not been interested in watching promo videos since I stopped looking to the music TV channels for new bands..
if he has any they can be added to the site, yeh

He has 3 video
'Betrayel'
'Made in hell'
'Forgotten Generation'

I edd em in MS now need stuff accept em and all can see them hehe

I say thay are no good thay are simple

what is no good

Video no good simple, no artistic but primitive
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
18.12.2007 - 16:47
RhysTerk
Like him better in Judas Priest, but his solo albums is not so bad.
18.12.2007 - 22:46
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
okay, so Halford put his band back together right? But the guy who once did vocals for Damageplan, did he ever return?
15.11.2008 - 06:50
Metalbound7
The Metalgod! IMO Judas Priest is the most Huge, influencial and Metal band of all times, and Halford's alternative bands are good too, i use to have Iron Maiden as my fav band until i listened the Priest songs a couple of times now there's not other band for me like the Priest and for those that want to listen something like Painkiller from Halford's solo career listen to songs like Sad Wings of Destiny, Made in Hell, Resurection, Damn all the songs in Live Insurrection are just great maybe some songs dont sound that great in the albums but in live insurrection the whole concert is Masterfuly Epic, it sound so powerful, so agressive, so Metal.
About Halfords voice i love the fact that he can sound so different in many songs, just listen to Masterpieces like Victim of Changes, Sinner, Painkiller, Diamonds and Rust, Screaming for Vengance, Before the Down, The Sentinel, he sound very different in all those songs. Hail the Metalgod!

btw Breaking The Law IMO is very Overated, is a good song, but the Priest have much Better Stuff like you've got another thing comin', Blood Red Skies, Painkiller, Night Crawler, The Sentinel, Hell Bent for Leather just to mention a few.
23.01.2009 - 23:01
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Reeeesssuuuuuurreeeeeeeectioooooooooon..... REEEESSSUUUUREEEEEEEEEECTIOOOOOON

fuck me that track is INTENSE. it's pretty much the heaviest stuff in Halford's whole carreer, aside maybe from Painkiller(the track). that AND it's one of only 6 songs(of which i know) in his entire carreer where he sings the entire track in INTENSE SCREAM mode.

the lyrics are absolutely epic and the chorus just owns. gonna try this one of these days: tune my guitar down, play this with the backing track and link it directly with "Made In Hell", pretty much like they link Hellion and Electric Eye. goddamit these are some of the best songs in all Halford's and Priest's catalogue. too bad the guys at Priest would never accept to do them live with Rob.
15.02.2009 - 15:57
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I own Cruicible album...quite nice music
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep