Metal Storm logo
Hail Spirit Noir - Announce 'Fossil Gardens' Studio Album

Fossil Gardens is the official title of the newly announced Hail Spirit Noir album. Psychedelic prog/black metal experimentalists will unleash the successor to Eden In Reverse (2020) on June 28th, 2024 via Agonia Records. Long time partner Dimitris Douvras (Rotting Christ, Nightstalker) and Magnus Lindberg, member of Cult Of Luna and world renowned mastering engineer, handled the production duties.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Hail Spirit Noir
Posted: 24.04.2024 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 57 users
24.04.2024 - 15:19
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Elite
I didn’t really mind them going full prog metal on Eden In Reverse, just because their take on it is more in the line of the super weirdo prog from the 70s (Van Der Graaf Generator, The Soft Machine, etc). Would like to hear more of that sound this time around than the Synthwave they just did
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
25.04.2024 - 10:16
Desha
delicious dish
I'm so happy they seem to have black metal back on the menu. I really didn't like the synthwave album (or the genre in general to be fair, it feels so derivative and they didn't innovate with it either) and Eden In Reverse was good but a bit monotone.
----
You are the hammer, I am the nail
building a house in the fire on the hill
25.04.2024 - 19:48
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
More metal as their latest work.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1147 | This month: 30