Metal Storm logo
Bumblefoot/GNR - Ron Thal Will Replace Buckethead

Ron Thal will be the lead guitarist of the Guns N' Roses during their upcoming Summer tour!

Guitar shredder Ron Thal of the New York City-based alternative-metal project BUMBLEFOOT has joined GUNS N' ROSES as the replacement for Buckethead.

Thal is making his live debut with Axl Rose and company Friday night (May 12) at the opening night of a four-date stint at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City.

Source: Bumblefoot.
Band profile: Bumblefoot
Posted: 14.05.2006 by Destroyer_666

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 14 users
17.05.2006 - 08:27
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
yay....buckethead was a wanker anyways
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
25.05.2006 - 20:24
ASiema113

Written by Doc G. on 17.05.2006 at 08:27

yay....buckethead was a wanker anyways

You say that out of the fact that he left G&R's, or b/c of his get up? Or just maybe you can't handle the all around creativity of his talents? Well all I have to say to that is you don't know what your missing.
----

Written by Guest on 18.01.2008 at 09:05

People are always at their very best when they're dead.
26.05.2006 - 16:13
Ayr
Account deleted
they should have retired. One of the greates laughs in music history I believe. Chinese Democracy. maan.
26.01.2007 - 07:54
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by Guest on 26.05.2006 at 16:13

they should have retired. One of the greates laughs in music history I believe. Chinese Democracy. maan.

another Slash worshipper. I bet if Slash changed his name, shaved his head, changed his clothing style and stopped wearing the top hat and rejoined the band you people would still be saying "Guins N Roses isnt the same without Slash". Axl put on the best show I have ever seen when I went to to the conert, not to mention the new stuff was amazing.

There'll be plenty of guns, but theres only one Rose
----
- George Carlin
04.05.2007 - 04:11
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Very old news Im aware, but I was just thinking and Im now convinced that Bumblefoot is Buckethead, just an alter ego, there playing styles are somewhat similar....
----
- George Carlin

Hits total: 4846 | This month: 6