Metal Storm logo
Hardcore Superstar - Sign With Nuclear Blast

Official press release

Nuclear Blast is proud to announce the signing of Swedish sleaze thrashers Hardcore Superstar. Both parties are more than satisfied with this agreement and look forward to a great cooperation. Currently the band's in the studio, writing and recording the follow-up to 2007s "Dreaming In A Casket" marking their debut for Nuclear Blast.

The band comments: "We have all been listening to Nuclear Blast's artists since 1987 and we are very proud to be a part of the family!"

Markus Tagaris from Gain Music Entertainment says: "Nuclear Blast was our number one choice. I'm convinced that we together can do a fantastic job for the band and their forthcoming album "Beg For It".Hardcore Superstar are without a doubt the best "street metal" band in the world."

Marko Sirac from Nuclear Blast Records adds: "Not only on behalf of Nuclear Blast Records but also myself is damn proud of our latest strike! The signing of an extraordinary band: Hardcore Superstar. These guys know how to kick ass and rock the shit outta you lazy bastards! Hardcore Superstar will make you freak out at their shows! Mothers, lock up your daughters! Hardcore Superstar are around - horny as fuck and ready to score!"

"Beg For It" is expected to be unleashed in June 2009 via Nuclear Blast (except for Scandinavia & Asia).

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Hardcore Superstar
Posted: 09.03.2009 by ArtiA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 6 users
10.03.2009 - 02:44
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Damn, I was gonna submit this news a few days ago, you beat me to it!

This is very good news, and hopefully it will make HS albums easier to get a hold of, but my one question is - on what planet are Hardcore Superstar thrash?
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
10.03.2009 - 07:30
RauLBlythe
Another garbage band
10.03.2009 - 08:46
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Written by Doc G. on 10.03.2009 at 02:44

This is very good news, and hopefully it will make HS albums easier to get a hold of, but my one question is - on what planet are Hardcore Superstar thrash?

You know, a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, but somehow in the future...
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
10.03.2009 - 09:05
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by RauLBlythe on 10.03.2009 at 07:30

Another garbage band

Thank you, because, you know, everyone whose reading this really wanted your input! I signed on here thinking "Oh I just gotta know what Raul Blythe thinks of Hardcore Superstar!", now I can sleep well knowing your opinion. I used to like this band, but since you pointed out that they're garbage, I've decided to stop listening to them! Thats how much we care about your opinion!
A boy who got banned from rating albums must have an educated unbiased view too! When I grow up, I want to be just like you! I'll learn how to consolidate all my posts into under 10 syllable responses! Nice compact little chunks of spam.
----
- George Carlin
10.03.2009 - 19:20
RauLBlythe
Clown calm down ! So i'm new around and if i hurt u with that shity band i don't give a fuck,1st of all learn to be social not to be a fuckin' hypocrite if i comment and post in my way i know stuff about metal,in my opinion glam is left behind.
11.03.2009 - 01:30
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by RauLBlythe on 10.03.2009 at 19:20

Clown calm down ! So i'm new around and if i hurt u with that shity band i don't give a fuck,1st of all learn to be social not to be a fuckin' hypocrite if i comment and post in my way i know stuff about metal,in my opinion glam is left behind.

It's HOW one expresses their opinions that shows intelligence. You seemed to come and voice it in a very childish way. It would be different if you had some logical reason to hate this band, and explained that reason thoughtfully, instead of basing it entirely off of a subgenre classification or image. That would be as bad as me saying Lamb Of God sucks because of their pre-pubescent fan base.

How was I being hypocritical by the way?
----
- George Carlin
11.03.2009 - 01:35
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by Daggon on 10.03.2009 at 08:46

Written by Doc G. on 10.03.2009 at 02:44

You know, a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, but somehow in the future...

Nah, not in the future. The only thrash I've heard in Hardcore Superstar is maybe a few riffs off of a select few songs from their last album, thats it. Even then, the odd thrash riff is more of subtle influence and not full-on thrash. I doubt it will be thrash in the future because I'm familiar with the new guitarists (Vic Zino) old band and its less thrashy than Hardcore Superstar.

Which brings me to my next topic, Vic Zino's old band, Crazy Lixx, is a fairly bland glam/sleaze band, and I somehow doubt he'll be able to match Silvers (former guitarist) unique guitar work from the last album. I think the band may have peaked with Dreamin' In A Casket, but who knows, perhaps the new guy can pull something great off....nonetheless I am fairly worried.
----
- George Carlin
11.03.2009 - 05:36
RauLBlythe
Bla bla... i don't hate this band i hate GLAM U FUCKIN' IDIOT SO FUCK OFF !!! and stop c/p my post coz i don't give a fuck about u and u'r notifications
11.03.2009 - 05:45
RauLBlythe
P.S. for the moron Dr.Rock say everything u want about all the bands i listen I DON'T GIVE A SHIT about what u say and what u wanna try to be here in metal storm get a life u kid i think u are a virgin grab a beer and enjoy u'r time don't waste it here with u'r silly comments. If u don't like me or u have something with me try to ban me or give me all the notifications u want I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ! end of story u'r nothin' here in metal storm or in this planet.

Hits total: 2624 | This month: 5