Metal Storm logo
Sahg - Sign With Indie Recordings

Norwegian metallers Sahg have issued the following update:

"Sahg has signed a new record deal with Indie Recordings. The band's engagement with Regain Records is hereby terminated. Sahg's third album release is already being planned, due for release through Indie Recordings in October 2009."

Singer and guitarist Olav Iversen states: "Signing with Indie Recordings seems like the most natural thing in the universe for Sahg to do. These people really care more about the music than the money, unlike most others in this business. That was crucial for our decision. We believe this is the right place for Sahg to develop further and keep on expressing what we want musically."

The record label announces: "Indie Recordings is proud to announce the signing our favorite rock act Sahg. We are extremely happy to add this wide-legged, sweaty class act to our roster. They bring along a new sound to our label - carrying on the legacy of the 1970's legendary hard rock bands in an outstanding way. We can't wait to help this band claim their rightfully deserved place in the scene! Indie Recordings welcomes Sahg into the family!"

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Sahg
Posted: 07.05.2009 by SlaytallicA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 12 users
08.05.2009 - 07:09
Symmachus

That's pretty cool. I enjoy what I've heard by this band. Indie Recordings has my respect.

Hits total: 2441 | This month: 5