Metal Storm logo
Bonded By Blood - Announce New Bassist

Pomona, California thrashers Bonded By Blood have announced the addition of Jessie Sanchez to the band as their new bassist.

Sanchez replaces former bassist Jerry Garcia, who left the band earlier this year. The newly completed line-up are currently writing songs for a new album, which is tentatively due to be recorded in early 2012.

The band have issued the following statement: "We are thrilled to announce that our good friend Jessie Sanchez has joined the Bonded By Blood family! It was a long and devious search to find the right dude for the job, but we are proud to have him in the band slapping the bass for us! Album #3 is sounding killer so far and we can't wait to hit the studio some time in January! Cheers to Metal!"

Source: earachenews.blogspot.com
Band profile: Bonded By Blood
Posted: 26.10.2011 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 45 users
26.10.2011 - 18:29
Edmund Fogg

Cool! I hope they stay true to their roots with their new album.
----
You cannot sedate all the things you hate - MM
The Observer is the source of reality - Bloom
God damn it!! What did Diddy didn't do? - Satan
27.10.2011 - 01:21
Void Eater
Account deleted
The bass part under the solo of Feed The Beast was cool, but other than that, the bass was never anything notable about these guys. Now get that album recorded and let me see you guys for the fourth time!
27.10.2011 - 02:42
Ritual_Suicide
Account deleted
Hopefully the new line up can record something at least on par with Feed the Beast. Exiled to Earth was very, very, VERY meh.
27.10.2011 - 02:56
Joppe
Steelemeister
Dunno how this is gonna turn out after all the line-up chances they've had. I think they got better with each album but this is gonna be a real test for them.

Exiled to Earth is a killer album just production sucks big time especially on drums.
----
My vision is augmented

Hits total: 2092 | This month: 7