10. Sonance Inumberate

Found in 1 list
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 20 users
09.04.2012 - 01:11
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Talk about underrated and sadly unknown to Metal Storm users. These guys always reminded me of Marduk and Funeral Mist with some early 1349 and maybe a little Taake for good measure.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
09.04.2012 - 02:18
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Troy Killjoy on 09.04.2012 at 01:11

Talk about underrated and sadly unknown to Metal Storm users. These guys always reminded me of Marduk and Funeral Mist with some early 1349 and maybe a little Taake for good measure.

I always found this band to be little more than horribly blasty ala Marduk / 1349 and not much else :/
09.04.2012 - 02:21
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Guest on 09.04.2012 at 02:18
I always found this band to be little more than horribly blasty ala Marduk / 1349 and not much else :/

They're definitely blasty but some of their riffs are really well constructed and the energy is definitely top-notch. I'm not saying they're "up there" with the likes of any bands but given how similar they are to some rather popular black metal bands, it's surprising how little attention they get.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
09.12.2014 - 17:50
Vombatus
Potorro
Good riff based BM, but a bit too blast-beatish at times which makes too monotonous. Helix In Audience has some crazy headbanging riffs and is the absolute highlight... Pity it's the only kinda mid-paced song with massive riff variations, more stuff like that would have made for an excellent album.

Hits total: 3193 | This month: 11