Metal Storm logo
Suspyre - Entire New Album Streaming Online

US progressive metallers Suspyre are streaming their entire new self-titled album at their Bandcamp page, where a high quality digital version of the album can also be purchased. The album was self-released digitally on April 3rd and on CD on April 10th.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Suspyre
Posted: 19.04.2012 by nb

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 27 users
19.04.2012 - 11:49
Milena
gloom cookie
Even though a lot of progsters drool over this band, especially When Time Fades, I've always found their albums boring for some reason.
But daaaaamn is that a nice cover or what?
----
7.0 means the album is good
19.04.2012 - 18:26
strade

Written by Milena on 19.04.2012 at 11:49

Even though a lot of progsters drool over this band, especially When Time Fades, I've always found their albums boring for some reason.
But daaaaamn is that a nice cover or what?

It certainly is, and it might be too early to tell, but there seems to be some quality music hiding behind it as well. Listening and enjoying thusfar...

Edit: You're right though, they do get boring too fast. It seems like this is one of those prog bands that writes long songs just for the sake of writing long songs. Their shorter ones actually work better.
----
My lo-fi synth project: http://luciddreamer.bandcamp.com
19.04.2012 - 18:53
Ag Fox
Angel No More
I didn't like "when time fades...", but I'll check this one out in the near future nevertheless
----
loves 小巫
19.04.2012 - 21:35
nb

I have found this album to be pretty good. There are a lot of things to discover in each song.

Hits total: 2830 | This month: 7