Metal Storm logo
Ragnarok - New Album Details Revealed

Malediction, the album, which was recorded, mixed and mastered by Magnus "Devo" Andersson (Marduk) at his Endarker Studios in Sweden and produced by Ragnarok and Magnus "Devo" Andersson, will be the band's seventh full-length and it is set for release on Agonia Records on the 30th October in Europe and the 6th November in North America.

Malediction will be available in three formats: Jewel case CD, digital download and limited edition vinyl, which will come with an exclusive bonus track, with the first 100 copies available on brown vinyl and hand numbered.

Artwork for Malediction is by Perversor and all band photos shot and edited by Jon Løvstad.

Malediction tracklist:

01. Blood Of Saints
02. Demon In My View
03. Necromantic Summoning Ritual
04. Divide Et Impera
05. (Dolce Et Decorum Est) Pro Patria Mori
06. Dystocratic
07. Iron Cross - Posthumous
08. The Elevenfold Seal
09. Fade Into Obscurity
10. Sword Of Damocles
11. Retribution [vinyl bonus]

Source: patriciathomasmanagement.com
Band profile: Ragnarok
Posted: 11.09.2012 by J. N.

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 44 users
12.09.2012 - 00:23
Void Eater
Account deleted
Had no idea they were making a new album. My body is ready; these guys are the most consistent black metal band out there. The Overkill of black metal if you will.
12.09.2012 - 06:23
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Looks like a Marduk cover, mixed by a Marduk member. Will it sound like Marduk?
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
12.09.2012 - 09:29
ImperialTroll
Account deleted
The skeleton guy looks like he's saying "I din't do it bro" Anyway can't wait for the album to come out!
12.09.2012 - 17:39
Windrider
Raureif
Wow awesome cover, title and tracks sound good too, let's set some hopes in this one.

Hits total: 5329 | This month: 8