Found in 2 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 39 users
09.02.2013 - 21:53
Rating: 10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
One more mastepiece... my friend use to have some botleg tape whit this one beck in 90's I dont know we werre 14 -16 eyars old and older, then I got at age 21 my own coppy even previusly i had some coppy tape, but its not a same, good one, pretty powerful shit and heavy to, not many metalheads know this band in those retardet pre i net days but in my town we all know it and it was popular among us
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
13.03.2016 - 13:15
Rating: 9
Joppe
Steelemeister
Great album for sure. What the band lacks in originality they sure substitute it with proper songwriting, memorable songs and while the whole band is doing a good job here, IMO Axel's riffs and leads are AMAZING on this album and the most standout piece. I wouldn't doubt for a second that he didn't consciously steal Rolf's guitar playing style, this album is full of Rock'n'Rolf riffing ( I'm sure that people who listen to Running Wild can hear this ), well it's working really good on this album, kinda like listening to RW w/o listening to the RW. The song that really kicks ass here is "Wild Knight", it's like the abstract of this whole album and what X-Wild is about.
----
My vision is augmented
13.03.2016 - 13:19
Rating: 10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Joppe on 13.03.2016 at 13:15

Great album for sure. What the band lacks in originality they sure substitute it with proper songwriting, memorable songs and while the whole band is doing a good job here, IMO Axel's riffs and leads are AMAZING on this album and the most standout piece. I wouldn't doubt for a second that he didn't consciously steal Rolf's guitar playing style, this album is full of Rock'n'Rolf riffing ( I'm sure that people who listen to Running Wild can hear this ), well it's working really good on this album, kinda like listening to RW w/o listening to the RW. The song that really kicks ass here is "Wild Knight", it's like the abstract of this whole album and what X-Wild is about.

Yes but this sounds a bit heavier as Running Wild, and a bit different lyrics and more faster
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
13.03.2016 - 13:39
Rating: 9
Joppe
Steelemeister
Written by Bad English on 13.03.2016 at 13:19

Written by Joppe on 13.03.2016 at 13:15

Yes but this sounds a bit heavier as Running Wild, and a bit different lyrics and more faster

Agree. And the only thing in common with the sound of these bands I'm hearing is the guitars, Rolf has so distinguishable playing style I can detect it from mile away by other bands. Maybe Axel originally had this similar playing style as Rolf, I do doubt it though...
----
My vision is augmented

Hits total: 4350 | This month: 13