Rating: 8
qlacs
"The Quaker"
Very decent.
----
02.05.2013 - 19:06
Rating: 8
The Benighted

Easily their best release since 'A Celebration of Guilt'. The production is slick and the riffs are entirely too catchy, considering their technical nature. My only complaint is the re-recorded version of 'The Face of My Innocence' that comes with the special edition. It's ridiculously unnecessary, and vastly inferior to the original. Overall though, this is a solid effort, definitely worth checking out.
----
Learn to adapt to the change, or get washed away like tears in the rain.
06.05.2013 - 06:16
BlueMobius
Account deleted
Just picked this up today. I'm looking forward to giving it a few spins tonight.
06.05.2013 - 11:14
Dylan

Solid album, favourites are Handbook For The Recently Deceased and No One Lies To The Dead
Written by The Benighted on 02.05.2013 at 19:06

My only complaint is the re-recorded version of 'The Face of My Innocence' that comes with the special edition. It's ridiculously unnecessary, and vastly inferior to the original. Overall though, this is a solid effort, definitely worth checking out.

+10000000000
14.05.2013 - 14:04
Rating: 6
Kuroboshi

Easily their best release since 'A Celebration of Guilt'. The production is slick and the riffs are entirely too catchy, considering their technical nature. My only complaint is the re-recorded version of 'The Face of My Innocence' that comes with the special edition. It's ridiculously unnecessary, and vastly inferior to the original. Overall though, this is a solid effort, definitely worth checking out.

You got that right bro.

However, while it is catchy and technical and sweet and all, I find it a bit unmemorable.
01.08.2013 - 09:18
Rating: 10
dimatkach

Absolutely agree!
11.08.2013 - 03:00
Coconut Racecar

They sound so different from when I used to listen to them. Not really in a bad way though.

Hits total: 13547 | This month: 29