Metal Storm logo
Savn - Midnattsol And The Sins Of Thy Beloved Members In New Band

Savn is a new Norwegian gothic/folk metal band featuring Midnattsol singer Carmen Elise Espenæs and two members of The Sins Of Thy Beloved, Stig Johansen and Anders Thue and they are currently recording their debut album at Mastersound Studio in Germany for a late 2013 release via CDR Records.

The band released this update: "'The production for the debut album of Norwegian gothic metal band Savn started at Mastersound Studio! The band features Midnattsol singer Carmen Elise Espenæs and two members of The Sins Of Thy Beloved, Stig Johansen and Anders Thue. The album will be released via CDR Records, Norway.''

Carmen Elise Espenæs posted: "I have been busy with a new project called Savn. Together with two other Norwegian mates, I have written songs for our debut album whose recording process has just started at Mastersound Entertainment. Soon I am off to Germany to record the vocals, can't believe this is finally happening!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Midnattsol
Posted: 19.07.2013 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 62 users
19.07.2013 - 13:23
Ismarmlp

:O It's amazing!!!!!!!!
19.07.2013 - 14:18
PocketMetal

It can actually turn out to be a great band.
19.07.2013 - 14:35
Draugen

Interesting. I've never been a huge fan of Midnattsol but I will nonetheless keep an eye out for this.
19.07.2013 - 14:58
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
Why?
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
19.07.2013 - 16:11
Rasa

I love TSOTB and Carmen's voice is nice. I hope it will be good.
19.07.2013 - 16:31
Enissa

Wow, thats very nice news, I love Carmen's voice, plus The Sins are amazing...Looking forward to their debut!!

Hits total: 4106 | This month: 6