Metal Storm logo
Unisonic - Unveil New EP Cover Artwork

The new EP by Unisonic, For The Kingdom, will be released on May 23rd via earMUSIC. The label has just unveiled the EP's cover artwork, created by graphic artist Martin Hausler (who has previously worked with Unisonic on the band's debut album cover design). The cover represents only a very small excerpt of the futuristic album artwork.

Produced by Dennis Ward, the EP contains the fast album track "For The Kingdom", the exclusive song "You Come Undone" (only available on this release) plus four previously unreleased live songs: "Unisonic", "Never Too Late", "Star Rider" and "Souls Alive", all tracks from 2012's Unisonic recorded at the Masters Of Rock Festival 2012 in Czech Republic.

Tracklist:

01. For The Kingdom [new album track]
02. You Come Undone [new EP exclusive track]
03. Intro & Unisonic [live from Masters of Rock]
04. Never Too Late [live from Masters of Rock]
05. Star Rider [live from Masters of Rock]
06. Souls Alive [live from Masters of Rock]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Unisonic
Posted: 17.04.2014 by R Lewis

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 53 users
17.04.2014 - 13:15
Empyror
I don't like it. It's pretty ugly. I'm sure the music rules though. I loved the debut and I thought the cover for it was pretty good too. It was simple but the color scheme really made it "pop." This is brown and grey mixed with yellow, which is not a good combination, and the new logo sucks. Also, I think the submarine or airship or whatever it is looks like it's from a Disney Pixar movie or something. Hopefully the full length will have better artwork and the original logo. I'm usually the guy that sticks up for the album artwork when everyone else says it sucks, but this one just doesn't work for me.
17.04.2014 - 16:20
Zenzero
Zenzero
It reminds me to some helloween pumpinks painted in old albums!
17.04.2014 - 16:21
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
... pumpkins?
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
17.04.2014 - 16:32
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Troy Killjoy on 17.04.2014 at 16:21

... pumpkins?

I assume he means this.
17.04.2014 - 16:37
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Ah, I can... sort of see it.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
17.04.2014 - 16:38
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Troy Killjoy on 17.04.2014 at 16:37

Ah, I can... sort of see it.

Yeah, I can't see it either =P
17.04.2014 - 17:47
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Background looks like Quake III(Templatic mission).

Hits total: 2699 | This month: 6