Metal Storm logo
Slough Feg - Drummer To Leave The Band

US heavy metallers Slough Feg have some unpleasent news to share. The band has confirmed that their drummer Harry Cantwell will be leaving the band after the July 28th show at Bottom of the Hill in San Francisco, CA. Harry has been part of Slough Feg for the last seven years and has contributed his share to the band's last four full-length releases.

Commented by the band: "After almost seven years as drummer of Slough Feg, Harry Cantwell will be leaving the band after our July 28th show at Bottom of the Hill in San Francisco, CA. We're sad to see him go, for he's been a great drummer and also truly great person, and of course we wish him luck in all of his future pursuits. Luckily Harry gave us plenty of notice, and also played fantastically at the last two shows in Minneapolis and Chicago, so not a drop of bad blood here. I'm sure we'll all remain friends, and of course we'll continue to use Harry's talents as fashion consultant to the band after his departure.

"So come celebrate Harry's last show on July 28th at Bottom of the Hill! Obviously this news brings up the question: what are we gonna do about a drummer? Well, we do have some stuff scheduled for a few months down the road, so we'll be auditioning drummers ASAP. If you think you're up to the task, then let us know."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: The Lord Weird Slough Feg
Posted: 20.07.2014 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 27 users
20.07.2014 - 14:56
Hex_Omega
Gem Seeker
Ah Slough Feg... I knew that I have to add one more band to my list
20.07.2014 - 16:37
Zap