Metal Storm logo
Suicidal Tendencies - Former Bassist Dies

Crossover thrash metal/hardcore punk group Suicidal Tendencies shared some sad news today about the death of their former bassist Tim Williams. While they didn't say much about how he died, Suicidal Tendencies pays homage to his great qualities as a bass player and as a person.

A few words from the band: "It's with complete sadness that we have to announce the passing of bassist Tim 'Rawbiz' Williams. Tim played bass for Suicidal Tendencies for almost four years until recently. Tim was a monster on bass, running around on stage in the pit, giving his all, even when his body wasn't at its best. We will always remember him and appreciate all the kind words by those that were touched by his bass playing and him personally."

Tim Williams was also a producer.

Daniel Boczarski Photography

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Suicidal Tendencies
Posted: 27.08.2014 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 42 users
28.08.2014 - 04:55
Ocean Sage

Well that's very sad. He didn't look very old either. Yet another musician passes. R.I.P.
Cool band although I like Infectious Grooves a bit more.
28.08.2014 - 07:09
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Bummed. RIP.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
01.09.2014 - 00:54
Rapid Fire

Saw him performing as part of S.T. four years ago at Sonisphere. I'll never forget that wonderfully crazy show, doubtlessly one of the best ones of the fest. And Tim Williams did an amazing performance including some crazy tapping, really great. DEP man!
----
Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Hits total: 2383 | This month: 3