Metal Storm logo
Monolord - Reveal New Album Cover Art And New Song

If you enjoy some doom metal, you should check out Monolord's new song. The band just shared the new tune "Cursing The One" and apart from that you can take a look at the artwork of their upcoming album. Their second record will be called Vænir (named after the biggest lake in Sweden) and is due out at the end of April through EasyRider Productions. You don't have to wait until then to hear new music. Immerse yourself in the 9-minute "Cursing The One" below!

Also, there will be a 12" single with "Cursing The One" as the A side and the B side will be the Black Sabbath cover "Fairies Wear Boots" in February 2015.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Monolord
Posted: 12.01.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 47 users
12.01.2015 - 23:25
Hallford9000

I see an improvement. It has potential. Less boring than predecessor, but certainly gonna need more to knock me off my socks.
13.01.2015 - 00:11
Ilham
Giant robot
Noice cover. Still not as hypnotic as that track that haunted my dreams, but noice.
13.01.2015 - 03:36
khold

Amazing art work...the hypnotic voice and the psichadelic ambient gives an original and desirable taste for more...very good!!
13.01.2015 - 05:25
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Ilham on 13.01.2015 at 00:11
Noice cover. Still not as hypnotic as that track that haunted my dreams, but noice.

EMPRESSSSS RISINGGGGGG

Also, fuck yes. I love their sound more than I love my mother.

(Sorry Mom.)
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
13.01.2015 - 08:21
Maco
Pvt Funderground
I'm digging Empress Rising. I'm interested for this.
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
13.01.2015 - 20:02
Grind Magus
Weak Cunt
Nice, can't wait to listen to the new album.
Also might be getting this single as well.
it's quite catchy.

Hits total: 1862 | This month: 6