08. Bloody Property
09. Stinking Masses
10. Useless Child

Comments

Comments: 11   Visited by: 42 users
15.01.2015 - 00:36
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
The first two albums from these guys are just too great to be ignored. I highly recommend people check them out if they want to see how death and trash should be mixed
15.01.2015 - 01:39
Rating: 6
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by Alex F on 15.01.2015 at 00:36

I highly recommend people check them out if they want to see how death and trash should be mixed

You mean, deathrash?

Blame Nathan.
15.01.2015 - 01:41
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
Written by Ilham on 15.01.2015 at 01:39

You mean, deathrash?

Death rash? Like a rash that kills you? I guess if this album was a rash it would definitely kill you....mercilessly......But yeah I see your joke, now listen to the goddamn album
15.01.2015 - 01:44
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by Alex F on 15.01.2015 at 01:41

Death rash? Like a rash that kills you? I guess if this album was a rash it would definitely kill you....mercilessly......But yeah I see your joke, now listen to the goddamn album

That's how he tags his death/thrash albums. Always found that funny. I can listen to it sure, but are you sure you're ready for my 6?
15.01.2015 - 01:45
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
Written by Ilham on 15.01.2015 at 01:44

That's how he tags his death/thrash albums. Always found that funny. I can listen to it sure, but are you sure you're ready for my 6?

Go ahead punk....
15.01.2015 - 02:14
Ilham
Giant robot
And I confirm the 6. Not a bad listen, it's just that this stuff leaves me totally unmoved and never catches my attention again. You were warned. Keeping in mind my 6s are everyone else's 7.5s.
15.01.2015 - 02:18
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
Written by deadone on 15.01.2015 at 02:11

Quite enjoyable. Kind of sounds like Sepultura meets Monstrosity. I'd agree with the 8 and certainly not a 6.

This one needs a reissue so I can buy it at a reasonable price!

Damn, glad to see you liked it. I can see the Sepultura meets Monstrosity comparison, and it seems like a good way to describe it. Their first two desperately need a reissue man, the CD for this goes for upwards of ?200.00!

Written by Ilham on 15.01.2015 at 02:14

And I confirm the 6. Not a bad listen, it's just that this stuff leaves me totally unmoved and never catches my attention again. You were warned. Keeping in mind my 6s are everyone else's 7.5s.

Well at least you're a girl of your word. Yeah I'm aware of your harsh voting...............relentlessbitch<3
15.01.2015 - 02:25
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by deadone on 15.01.2015 at 02:20

Judging by your tastes, can I assume both Thrash and Florida Death are lacking in emotional punch for you? Both genres are essentially collections of riffs and seldom even get the true anger and aggression you'd find in later versions of death metal or hardcore or grind.

Damn I feel naked now . Exactly. I've never been a big fan of thrash or early death, with of course exceptions. Even if I can completely understand the appeal, it's just not what I look for in the long run. I still enjoy it a lot for a listen, or when it's played live, or even when inebriated.
15.01.2015 - 02:46
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by deadone on 15.01.2015 at 02:29

It's amazing how much you can tell about a person by their music tastes!

Incidentaly it's the mindless, catchy riffy goodness that I seek in metal. It's why I'm so out of place in the 21st century where a lot of stuff is focused on emotion in metal and the pool of riffs has been largely used up (exceptions aside).

I know right, that's why it's so easy to stereotype someone after you get a good look at what they like . But it's okay you still have a few thousand pre-1995 albums to listen to on MS haha. We're going off topic though. I myself am more interested in what this band's albums that were tagged "grunge" and someone has voted with straight 1s. I should listen to one of them just for kicks.
15.01.2015 - 15:22
D. Monique

Written by deadone on 15.01.2015 at 02:54

...this kind of poppy rock needs to have a sing along kind of vibe and the lyrics usually matter more than save metal. So Slovak doesn't work for me as an English speaker...

I can understand Slovak but it still sounds like crap. Their first album was rather popular among metalheads in Czechoslovakia despite some bad reviews which labeled the band as Sepultura clone. Their change of style pissed off most of their original fans but they achieved moderate commercial success.
24.12.2022 - 07:49
Rating: 9
Metal Rasputin

This is some good shit. Gladiator was more or less a Sepultura-clone, but knowing how kickass Sepultura was back then I can't blame them. At least they copied the best.
----
You've got a lot of guts. Let's see what they look like!

Hits total: 3798 | This month: 5