Metal Storm logo
Coronatus - Releases New Video

Good news coming from gothic metallers Coronatus! The German band released their latest and 6th album entitled Cantus Lucidus last year and now you can start watching the video for the song "Schnee Und Rosen" ("Snow and roses" in English). Enjoy!

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Coronatus
Posted: 12.06.2015 by ManiacBlasphemer

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 30 users
12.06.2015 - 20:07
Kais
Nice tune.
One thing that bothers me, though, how can people consider this "gothic"? It's symphonic/opera metal, sure, but it features no elements from the gothic scene at all. No, opera vocals and black clothing is NOT gothic.
12.06.2015 - 21:12
ManiacBlasphemer
Black Knight
Written by Kais on 12.06.2015 at 20:07

Nice tune.
One thing that bothers me, though, how can people consider this "gothic"? It's symphonic/opera metal, sure, but it features no elements from the gothic scene at all. No, opera vocals and black clothing is NOT gothic.

I think it has a gothic edge to it especially in the rhythm section. Not the vocal performance, not the clothing, but in the rhythmic department. I can agree about the fact that the staff needs to add symphonic metal in the genre section here, but this band is, more or less, a gothic metal outfit.
13.06.2015 - 02:17
Kais
Sounds like a darker form of Nightwish sun in German. Nothing to do with Gothic Metal IMO.
13.06.2015 - 03:37
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Elite
I like to think these German lasses named their band after me
21.06.2015 - 22:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Mid 90's touch, genre what had potential and add keyboards was mistake, totally different sound whit prog keys
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1430 | This month: 8