06. Lack Of Communication
07. Back For More
08. The Morning After
09. I'm Insane
10. Scene Of The Crime

Staff review by
KwonVerge
Rating:
Motley Crue and Hanoi Rocks made it happen, the glam/sleaze hard rock scene of the 80s was reality and Ratt couldn't be missing from the whole party! It's 1983 and the renowned self-titled EP comes out and the sleazy tribe celebrates under the tunes of perversion of Ratt.

1984 arrives and their debut album comes "Out Of The Cellar" and from its cover you realize that they are not angels, on the contrary, they are dirty and ready for everything! Well, they keep up the general approach of the scene in terms of sound, attitude, aesthetic etc but they present their own identity through their compositions.

Read more ››
published 02.01.2006 | Comments (6)

Found in 6 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 2   Visited by: 183 users
06.07.2015 - 20:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
MTV band, video band, made their glory because of videos' well album is descend, its definitely album band , Motley Crue never was album band, there are few good album bands, so far this is good, well many in that time devutes were good, we will see how it goes further, but as far as I remember should be good, time to re listen this band discography
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
29.09.2019 - 20:32
Rating: 9
Metal Rasputin
For me, this is something of a guilty pleasure. Not because it's any bad, but it's glam and I love me some trüüüüüüüü metal so...
----
You've got a lot of guts. Let's see what they look like!

Hits total: 7014 | This month: 34