Metal Storm logo
DragonForce - Release Live Video From New DVD

British epic power metallers DragonForce have released their debut DVD, In The Line Of Fire... Larger Than Live, on July 10th in North America via Metal Blade and in Europe via earMusic. You can catch a glimpse of what's in store with this live performance of "Black Winter Night" (from the album Valley Of The Damned). If you like it, you can always grab it in a store near you.

In The Line Of Fire... Larger Than Live features high definition footage shot during the band's Ultimate Stage headline show at 2014's Loud Park Festival in the Saitama Super Arena, Japan.

Source: metalblade.com
Band profile: DragonForce
Posted: 12.07.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 79 users
12.07.2015 - 16:48
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Look how that keyboardist is jumping ,, is it brake core, disco or what, its hilarious, another reason why flower metal is not metal LOL amazing how they want impress girls ehhhh , stupidest keyboard jump ever
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
12.07.2015 - 17:30
Danyael

This was surprisingly good actually.
12.07.2015 - 18:14
Kais

Pretty good performance. Marc seems to lose his breath occasionally (either that, or the tones are way too steady on high), might want to step down his tonage. Otherwise, not a bad presentation. Well done, lads!
12.07.2015 - 19:52
Skoda

Wow, they actually nailed that! They sound tight, the dual-part Totman/Li guitar solos sounded in sync with each other, and I was especially impressed with the vocal harmonies the whole band participated in. Good stuff.
----
Sleeping on his laurels.
12.07.2015 - 23:09
The_Heffmeister

Written by Bad English on 12.07.2015 at 16:48

Look how that keyboardist is jumping ,, is it brake core, disco or what, its hilarious, another reason why flower metal is not metal LOL amazing how they want impress girls ehhhh , stupidest keyboard jump ever

What makes you think that you have the right to decide what is, and what is not, metal? "Flower metal"? How silly.

On topic: I´m not really a fan, but I´ll probably buy this DVD anyway.
----
Hugh Hefner über alles!

Hits total: 1840 | This month: 4