Metal Storm logo
The Murder Of My Sweet - Premiere New Video Online

Swedes The Murder Of My Sweet released the new official music video for the track "The Awakening", now available for streaming on YouTube player down under. Track for this video clip comes off the group's forthcoming new full-length effort, Beth Out Of Hell, which will be released worldwide on August 21st via Frontiers Music Srl. Check it out!

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: The Murder Of My Sweet
Posted: 14.08.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 43 users
14.08.2015 - 18:44
Doge of Venice

I'm confused why this is on MS, though I haven't heard any older albums, to be fair.

Sounds like 80s and 00s pop with some slight rock leanings. Michael Jackson was more metal than this song.

On the other side of the coin, she has a nice voice. The more exotic sounding melodies seemed tacked on to make it sound cool or something, but the more usual melodies were fine. Used fairly typical pop hooks, but it wasn't bad by any means.
14.08.2015 - 21:53
ManiacBlasphemer
Black Knight
Written by Doge of Venice on 14.08.2015 at 18:44

I'm confused why this is on MS, though I haven't heard any older albums, to be fair.

Sounds like 80s and 00s pop with some slight rock leanings. Michael Jackson was more metal than this song.

On the other side of the coin, she has a nice voice. The more exotic sounding melodies seemed tacked on to make it sound cool or something, but the more usual melodies were fine. Used fairly typical pop hooks, but it wasn't bad by any means.

They've usually done the same old pop rock number with some symphonic metal elements. I remember Divanity sound slightly more metal, and even their previous one had some metal numbers, but they build the symphonic metal stuff on pop rock foundations. What made Divanity interesting was firstly the vocals, secondly, the catchyness. Even though it has been done and overdone numerous times, it was that good. Now, they seem to only make bland tracks, with only the vocal performance making a difference. I listen to these guys thanks to the female vocalist. If not for her, I would be done with this band.

Hits total: 1599 | This month: 10