Metal Storm logo
Dordeduh - Update From The Band, Going On Live Hiatus

Dordeduh have been quiet in the last few months apart from a few shows. Some of its members have lately been focusing on their side-project Sunset In The 12th House including guitarist/vocalist Edmond Karban, guitarist Christian Popescu and drummer Sergio Ponti. Dordeduh have now finally offered an update on the status of the band and it appears they are going on a live hiatus as Edmond Karban will focus on his family.

Edmond Karban offered this update on the band's Facebook page: "Dear friends and collaborators, I am letting you know of my decision to put aside live performances for an undetermined period. Being a professional musician requires time and dedication but lately life circumstances, both personal and professional, led me to the point of not being able to focus on my music as I used to and to not fulfill my own expectations from myself. To be able to provide a good musical product and to have a good live performance, which were always my aims, one has to dive into the process wholeheartedly.

"Now I am at a point where that is not possible anymore. All my life music was my top priority but time has come to put other aspects first as it is their turn now. Becoming a father and having a family became the core of my life. At this stage I feel it is the right time to put my time and dedication into that direction. Any creative process requires whole involvement, body and soul, and this time the strings that I feel the need to play on are my two little boys. I want to make sure they grow happy, secure and that I support them in following their own dreams.

"The musical projects that I am involved in (Dordeduh, Sunset In The 12th House and Transceatla) will be put on hold for now, at least in terms of live performances. We still have to release two records with Transceatla, one already recorded and one being recorded these days, and then for a while I will focus on other endeavors. I will continue to be musically active and involved in live performances and studio work as a sound engineer and I hope that I will find the time and inspiration to retreat in order to start working on some new studio material(s). Hopefully something worthy will come up from that... time will tell if that will be the case. Thank you all for your support and dedication!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Dordeduh
Posted: 01.09.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 66 users
01.09.2015 - 11:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Good but funny that side projects always are softer, poppy sound as original band which is metal
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
01.09.2015 - 12:09
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Written by Bad English on 01.09.2015 at 11:54

Good but funny that side projects always are softer, poppy sound as original band which is metal

Sunset In The 12th House is not poppy. Their debut album is actually excellent. Music should be enjoyed regardless of genre
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
01.09.2015 - 12:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BloodTears on 01.09.2015 at 12:09

Written by Bad English on 01.09.2015 at 11:54

Sunset In The 12th House is not poppy. Their debut album is actually excellent. Music should be enjoyed regardless of genre

when I was listened it it was to soft to even have metal tag but still cant compare whit this ABM ban and side projects
----

apos;'
[image]
01.09.2015 - 15:32
RaduP
CertifiedHipster
Staff
Transceatla should be added to the database once they get around to releasing their new recordings.
----
Do you think if the heart keeps on shrinking
One day there will be no heart at all?
30.03.2020 - 09:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
According to FB band is workong on new album. There are some videos from recordings

Radu you missed it
----

apos;'
[image]

Hits total: 1832 | This month: 6