Metal Storm logo
ETHS - Announce New Album, Stream Track

ETHS broke the silence and revealed that they are soon to release their new album Ankaa. This will be their first full-length since 2012's III even though they released a new EP in 2014. You can hear the first taste off the record, the heavy song "Alnilam". The French metallers are fronted by Rachel Aspe, a talent show sensation. Find the album details below and don't forget to listen to their new song here.

The album drops on April 22nd via Season Of Mist.

Designed by Nicolas Sénégas

Guitarist Staif Bihl comments: "I'm proud to present the first track of our brand new album entitled Ankaa (the main star of the Phoenix constellation, which is therefore also called Alpha Phoenicis). This album is linked to the cosmos and the concept of rebirth for the band as well as personally. The first song to be revealed, 'Alnilam', is part of a trilogy that closes the record. It accurately represents the idea of rebirth, which concerns everyone at some point. I wrote these lyrics during a turning point in my life. They represent the understanding that everything is in perpetual evolution, life is movement, and changing. I hope you will appreciate it as much as we do!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: ETHS
Posted: 21.02.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 35 users
21.02.2016 - 20:42
BloodJuNkie
Of Egypt
Awesome

Hits total: 1585 | This month: 1