Metal Storm logo
Kotipelto & Liimatainen - To Play First Shows In Italy

It is definitely the year of exploration for both Kotipelto & Liimatainen, since last month they hosted the very first live concerts of Cain's Offering since the band's inception in 2009. While they are more well-known for Cain's Offering, both Jani Liimatainen and Timo Kotipelto also share the stage in an acoustic duet project, which so far, only had concerts in the home turf of Finland, but the Finns have scheduled their very first concerts outside of Finland: a couple of shows at the heart of Italy. The pair have already released their debut album Blackoustic back in October 2012.

They've shared the following humorous video for the occasion:

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Cain's Offering
Posted: 04.03.2016 by Kais

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 38 users
04.03.2016 - 20:48
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I like this video, nice to see winter still are in Finland guys live south of Fin.... and really 1th shows outside Fin , I thought they was playing outside
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
04.03.2016 - 22:27
Kais

Written by Bad English on 04.03.2016 at 20:48

I like this video, nice to see winter still are in Finland guys live south of Fin.... and really 1th shows outside Fin , I thought they was playing outside

Nope, these are the very first concerts outside of Finland for both their acoustic project and Cain's Offering.

Hits total: 1787 | This month: 5