09. Break The Core
10. Remedy Of My Heart

Additional info
Produced by Sunburst.
Mixed and mastered by: Panagiotis Katsaounis
Artwork by: Vasilis Georgiou

Special guests on the album:
John K. - Orchestral Arrangements on "Remedy Of My Heart"
Bob Katsionis (Firewind, Outloud, Serious Black) - Keyboards on all songs except "Reincarnation" & "Remedy Of My Heart"
Mina Giannopoulou - Backing Vocals on "Remedy Of My Heart"
Astrous (Aenaon) - Backing Vocals on "Break The Core" & "Remedy Of My Heart"

Label info
Europe, North America: Inner Wound Recordings

Distribution: Alive [Germany, Austria], Sound Pollution [Scandinavia], eOne [North America], Plastic Head [UK], Sonic Rendezvous [Netherlands], Season of Mist [France], Andromeda [Italy], Non Stop Music [Switzerland]

Staff review by
Dream Taster
Rating:
When I saw that a new band was opening up their first album with a track called "Out of the World", I figured they needed the chops to back it up. The band Sunburst from Larissa, Greece convinced me within twenty seconds. Their brand of progressive power metal had me on board so fast I can already tell you this is going to be an album of the year contender for 2016. It is that simple. Why?

Read more ››
published 03.02.2016 | Comments (14)

Found in 12 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 9   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 369 users
09.03.2016 - 18:25
Rating: 8
joshsteph

Kamelot fans (myself included) will definitely like it. Very strong debut album which says they are a band to keep my eyes, or better said, ears on. Great work!
10.03.2016 - 10:47
Alondate

I am not a Kamelot or Conception fan (yet) but this album sounds really awesome. Even catchier than the new Myrath album I wanted to check it out after seeing it #1 album of the 2016. Thanks MS

You should listen to their official music videos "Dementia" and "Out of the World" for a nice introduction
20.03.2016 - 03:28
Rating: 7
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
Makes me think of a mix of Arch Enemy and Kamelot.
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
05.04.2016 - 12:37
BloodTears
ANA-thema
This album is really good. I've been listening to it a lot lately.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
06.04.2016 - 17:06
mariano

Written by joshsteph on 09.03.2016 at 18:25

Kamelot fans (myself included) will definitely like it. Very strong debut album which says they are a band to keep my eyes, or better said, ears on. Great work!

The singer and the guitarist have another project, Black Fate, which might be even more similar to Kamelot. You may want to check it out.
10.05.2016 - 10:40
Kamil
Account deleted
Very good debut and...

...I am dreaming about such a mighty guitar stuff in Kamelot.
31.01.2017 - 01:12
Reaper_Redeemer

A great debut, good musicianship. Happy to see K.Milonas finding a good band that helps him show his talent. He is from my hometown and I've heard him when he was young, he was a very promising drummer.
21.03.2017 - 18:24
Mountain King
K i K o
Great album. Really enjoying it.

Good accent, never thought this band would be from Greece judging by the vocalist's accent. The vocalist has hints of Roy Khan thought not as good...
09.09.2018 - 10:29
JealousDurian

It's a great debut album but maybe it lacks personality. What I hear the most is Conception and old school Kamelot (I'm not saying that just because the singer as a voice similar to Roy Khan's), also some other bands depending on the song. To be honest I found Sunburst while looking for bands similar to Kamelot so I should not complain but I'm curious what they can do next. I will keep an eye on them.

Favorite tracks are Out of the World, Symbol of Life, Beyond the Darkest Sun and Break the Core. Now if you excuse me, I'd like to check Black Fate too.

Hits total: 7219 | This month: 26