Metal Storm logo
Almah - Announce New Album

Brazilians Almah have just revealed the details regarding the fifth album of their career. It's called E.V.O and drops on September 23rd via King Records (Japan), Pride & Joy (Europe), Test Your Metal (U.S./Canada/Mexico) and MS Metal Records (Brazil). The metallers fronted by former Angra singer Eduardo "Edu" Falaschi have also revealed the album cover art and tracklist. Check it out.

Tracks:

01. Age Of Aquarius
02. Speranza
03. The Brotherhood
04. Innocence
05. Higher
06. Infatuated
07. Pleased To Meet You
08. Final Warning
09. Indigo
10. Corporate War
11. Capital Punishment

About the album: "This is a conceptual album, which is based in the evolution of the people's mind and soul during the new age that the world is about to live, it's called Age Of Aquarius. The author, Edu Falaschi, visited different subjects that are connected with the main concept, creating a very positive lyrics and album atmosphere. Musically, E.V.O brings a fresh and powerful album, with the modern and heavy Almah's touch, but this new album brings something more. The fans will be able to realize that this new album has a direct connection with the Rebirth Angra's album (The first Angra's album with Edu's voice). In E.V.O the vocal lines are very powerful, classical and it has a higher pitch comparing with the previous Almah's albums. It's very melodic, clean and more into the bel canto style. Like the old times of Edu's vocals. The compositions are a pleasant travel between the Modern Power metal, Contemporary Rock and Prog metal. The artwork brings all the elements that represent the main concept especially the woman in the center that represent the Aquarius constellation and also brings for the first time the band's logo in a golden color and a very bright and shiny yellow cover, that fits perfectly with the positive vibration of the album."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Almah
Posted: 12.08.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 20 users
12.08.2016 - 14:08
GT
Coffee!!
The cover is cool and the concept seems pretty interesting as well
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
12.08.2016 - 19:31
Akula

So far the 4 Almah albums are just great, personally I think they are WAY better than the last two Angra albums. Cant wait for this one, Edu's voice is one of the best out there.
13.08.2016 - 22:37
Mountain King
K i K o
Seems like Edu is going to try Power Metal singing again. Got me even more excited for this release as I'm pretty sure the music will be great as usual...

Hits total: 1265 | This month: 5