Metal Storm logo
Persefone - Announce New Album

Persefone, the band from Andorra, just announced that their fifth album will be released on the 24th of February 2017 and will be called Aathma. The successor of Spiritual Migration will contain 10 new songs and it's mixed and mastered by Jens Bogren at Fascination Street. The artwork is once again created by Travis Smith. Also, Persefone has announced the 2017 European Aathma tour.

Persefone's own words about Aathma: "It's only once in every three, four years that we can express ourselves with freedom as musicians, by making music under the name of Persefone. Each album is a picture of our lives and the way we're experiencing this journey. It's the first time we feel there's someone out there, waiting for the album and we are doing our best to make honest music that shows the spirit and essence of the band. It's not about releasing albums. It's all about the music."

Aathma will be released on CD, 12" double vinyl, a limited digipak edition and of course as digital download.

New band pic

Persefone is releasing a crowd-funding campaign in conjunction with the news, in order to finance the album, and keep people informed and on-track towards the big date in 2017. The crowd-funding campaign can be viewed here.

Shows:

07/4: ESP - Barcelona, Razzmatazz
08/4: ESP - Madrid, Changó
09/4: ESP - Murcia, Garaje
11/4: ITA - Milan, Barrio's Cafe
12/4: GER - Munich, Backstage
13/4: TBA
14/4: FRA - Paris, La Boule Noire
15/4: FRA - Nantes, La Ferrailleur
16/4: UK - London, Underworld Camden
17/4: GER - Essen, Turock
18/4: NED - Hoofddorp, Podium Duycker
19/4: NED - Nijmegen, Merleyn
20/4: GER - Hamburg, Markthalle
21/4: DEN - Copenhagen, Forbrændingen
22/4: SWE - Stockholm, Göta Källare

Source: persefone.com
Band profile: Persefone
Posted: 07.09.2016 by Nifheim

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 68 users
07.09.2016 - 13:09
robpal
Proglord
Finally, after all this years!
07.09.2016 - 18:57
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
I hope this is good. The anticipation is real!
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
07.09.2016 - 19:47
3rdWorld
China was a neat
For those of you who are curious, Aathma is sanskrit for the Soul.
08.09.2016 - 11:49
MyNameJeff
I am very excited!

Hits total: 1915 | This month: 8