04. Colliding In Ashes
05. Words As Weapons
06. Here Is Punishment
07. Gates To The Outside
08. Blood Libels

Staff review by
Herzebeth
Rating:
Raw Black Metal needs to have a shitty production! Wrong you creepy troll, Antaeus enters and shows incredible sound quality and they still sound insanely raw and sickening. True Black Metal comes From Norway! You're wrong again, Antaeus could kick any Norweigan band's ass any day, they have three times their strength and 5 times their skills. People can keep on writing ambiguous affirmations and I'll be able to shut their mouths with this album in my dirty hands...

Read more ››
published 16.03.2007 | Comments (9)

Found in 1 list
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 2   Visited by: 47 users
09.10.2016 - 09:27
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Checked this out as they have a new thing coming out now but lol, Joe likes this? Anyway this is some standard furious bm that blows your head into a million little ditty pieces. Good stuff, must be really really old that Herzebeth has reviewed it. Dayum.

Also these are the guys behind Aosoth as well it seems and the vocals for Martröð.

20.09.2020 - 21:04
Rating: 7
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Hmmm I's good but I expected to be more mind-blown by it considering that many people praise this album in particular when it comes to french bm. It's incredibly aggressive and in your face which I can appreciate. But I feel the tracks blend into each other and could have been ten minutes shorter easily to cut off some fat. I will give it more lsitenings for sure though.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.

Hits total: 4124 | This month: 12