Metal Storm logo
Animals As Leaders - Share New Song

Animals As Leaders are streaming another new song! As they prepare to unleash their fourth record, The Madness Of Many, the instrumental progressive metal gymnasts give you "Arithmophobia". The new album has been the most collaborative effort for the band and was produced by Animals As Leaders, with guitarist Javier Reyes handling the final mix. What do you think about the new song?

The Madness Of Many will be released November 11th via Sumerian Records. For more prog goodness, check out another new tune over here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Animals As Leaders
Posted: 19.10.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 48 users
20.10.2016 - 00:19
Mountain King
K i K o
I'll pass...
20.10.2016 - 08:52
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Written by Mountain King on 20.10.2016 at 00:19

I'll pass...

So why click the link to this article?
20.10.2016 - 13:32
3rdWorld
China was a neat
^Dumbest question ever. I hate these guys but can't explain myself why, I listened to them like they were gonna be the biggest thing ever and tried to force myself to enjoy their debut album as djent was the big thing back then.

I'll probably pass this too now.
21.10.2016 - 11:41
Necrotion7
Ive had a major falling out with these guys...
21.10.2016 - 21:43
Mountain King
K i K o
Written by LeKiwi on 20.10.2016 at 08:52

Written by Mountain King on 20.10.2016 at 00:19

I'll pass...

So why click the link to this article?

Because I know they are talented even though they never appealed to my personal taste and I like prog / technical stuff and innovation in music. Am I not allowed to listen to the song? If it's good then I'll say it's good. If it's boring (my opinion) then I'll pass like I just did...
22.10.2016 - 00:53
Moose
Slightly prefer the first one they released (The Brain Dance), but this is still pretty incredible. For me, they each took 5-10 listens to fully appreciate.

If these two tracks are anything to go by, this album will challenge for my AOTY.
22.10.2016 - 05:10
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Written by Mountain King on 21.10.2016 at 21:43

Because I know they are talented even though they never appealed to my personal taste and I like prog / technical stuff and innovation in music. Am I not allowed to listen to the song? If it's good then I'll say it's good. If it's boring (my opinion) then I'll pass like I just did...

Clearly there was a slight confusion on my part. From my understanding, declaring "I'll pass" generally entails not partaking in something - in this case, listening to the song, hence why I asked
22.10.2016 - 10:03
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Holy crap.
05.11.2016 - 17:01
Panterica
New tracks have been different - which is cool. I'm not entirely sure I like this direction, but it does help keep things interesting.
----
Li'ed - Prog-Metal from Jerusalem
https://open.spotify.com/artist/7aZWDrAAvDSLMaSmDSE8zA
https://www.facebook.com/LiedBandMusic
http://lied-band.bandcamp.com/

Hits total: 2046 | This month: 8