Metal Storm logo
Motley Crue

28.04.2007 - 02:20
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Heres a band that by all means should be on this site in my opinion. Helped start the 80s 'Hair Metal' movement. What does everyone else think of this band?
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
28.04.2007 - 07:17
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
My favorite Motley Crue album is Theater Of Pain...great album from beginning to end...I love the first song and the remake of Smokin In The Boys Room...it was the first metal album I got into...
28.04.2007 - 23:24
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I think i had seen such tread
I neve rhad like them, only when I was young and start lsiten music only songs what i like are maybe 1-5 songs but its cheesy lyrics seems ewery boddy can do such lyrics even Hanoi Rocks, Faster Pussy Cat was beter lyrics IMO ist one of cheesest lyric writers ewer
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
29.04.2007 - 07:21
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Well, today they're just a joke in my opinion...the stuff I saw on the reality television show dealie that they did was laughable...
30.04.2007 - 02:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 29.04.2007 at 07:21

Well, today they're just a joke in my opinion...the stuff I saw on the reality television show dealie that they did was laughable...

I know only 2 videos but well I like first album of them but otherwise IMO i dont know why thay was so popular but ok music are ok, singing are ok, but lyrics man its so cheep how my socks

Looks that Kill
Sixx

Now listen up
She's razor sharp
If she don't get her way
She'll slice you apart
Now she's a cool, cool black
Moves like a cat
If you don't get her game
You might not make it back

other songs too

But i hawnt listen them whit John Corabi only 2 videos but then it was more hard rock IMO
----

apos;'
[image]
30.04.2007 - 06:03
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Well...the whole 'keep it simple stupid' philosophy sells well in the music industry...Crue's lyrics are simple and catchy and great to sing to...and I wasn't meaning their music videos...I was talking about the thing when they got back together...
30.04.2007 - 08:06
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by Bad English on 30.04.2007 at 02:09

Written by Guest on 29.04.2007 at 07:21

I know only 2 videos but well I like first album of them but otherwise IMO i dont know why thay was so popular but ok music are ok, singing are ok, but lyrics man its so cheep how my socks

Looks that Kill
Sixx

Now listen up
She's razor sharp
If she don't get her way
She'll slice you apart
Now she's a cool, cool black
Moves like a cat
If you don't get her game
You might not make it back

other songs too

But i hawnt listen them whit John Corabi only 2 videos but then it was more hard rock IMO

Strangely I thought 'Looks That Kill' was one of the weaker tracks off of Shout At The Devil, Red Hot, Bastard and the title track are awesome songs.
----
- George Carlin
30.04.2007 - 16:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 30.04.2007 at 06:03

Well...the whole 'keep it simple stupid' philosophy sells well in the music industry...Crue's lyrics are simple and catchy and great to sing to...and I wasn't meaning their music videos...I was talking about the thing when they got back together...

From that time I had seen 2 music videos and ehar those 2 songs but otherwise I cant tell about that period

@Dr. Rock but well man thos elyrics I can even write them ewery time when want such life style what thay had its no good for poetry
----

apos;'
[image]
30.06.2007 - 05:07
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
Yes I agree, they should be on this site!! Very bad ass! I only really like their really, really early material though like Too Fast For Love and Shout At The Devil

"Just because we wear lipstick doesn't mean we can't kick your ass!"
30.06.2007 - 06:35
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
@lowelas:
Yeah I recently got them added on if you havnt noticed, I made that first post when they had an inactive profile.
----
- George Carlin
30.06.2007 - 11:04
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
I've been getting back into them alot lately, they were one of my favourite bands 5 years ago or something. Motley Crue is the best music to drink to or get into the party mood, they're just fun and groovey songs to listen too. Haha, this post isnt exactly detailed too well, but hard to write about them when im listening to brutal death metal
----

Hellcunt Smurf
05.07.2007 - 20:20
Warman
Erotic Stains
Cool band really! I own three albums and they're pretty good. My favourite song is Home Sweet Home.
----
20.09.2007 - 11:52
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Elite
Nikki Sixx's guest spot on the FOX News program "Red Eye" is now available for viewing at this location.
20.09.2007 - 20:59
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
These guys are really friendl lolz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBHafw8xIw4
----
Christless
20.09.2007 - 21:15
Lord TJ
Written by Doc G. on 28.04.2007 at 02:20

Heres a band that by all means should be on this site in my opinion. Helped start the 80s 'Hair Metal' movement.

I agree 100%
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBMPage
21.09.2007 - 02:18
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by Lord TJ on 20.09.2007 at 21:15

Heres a band that by all means should be on this site in my opinion. Helped start the 80s 'Hair Metal' movement.

I agree 100%

Yeah, thanks to alot of submissions by me they eventually did get added.
----
- George Carlin
21.09.2007 - 04:26
Lord TJ
Sweet! Fortune Cookie for Dr.Rock
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

21.09.2007 - 09:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Warman on 05.07.2007 at 20:20

Cool band really! I own three albums and they're pretty good. My favourite song is Home Sweet Home.

Most overated song of them like GIRlS, GIRLS, GIRLS, that song are so ugly and nonsence like all glam songs, but best song of Crue are 'live wire'
----

apos;'
[image]
21.09.2007 - 21:54
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
@K7

All glam songs are nonsence? (or atleast thats what I deciphered from your comment)
What a seriously ignorant comment. Seriously. Can you please explain what you mean by this so I can tell you why your wrong?
----
- George Carlin
02.10.2007 - 04:18
Hyvaarin
Written by Doc G. on 21.09.2007 at 02:18

Written by Lord TJ on 20.09.2007 at 21:15

I agree 100%

Yeah, thanks to alot of submissions by me they eventually did get added.

Gotta say that Crüe aren't my favourite glam band, but they're still kickass for partying. My band played 'Kickstart My Heart' at a gig on Saturday, too, it went off.
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
12.10.2007 - 04:21
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
Written by Doc G. on 30.06.2007 at 06:35

@lowelas:
Yeah I recently got them added on if you havnt noticed, I made that first post when they had an inactive profile.

i know you post is ages old, but thanks for informing me man
03.12.2007 - 07:55
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
To whom it may concern: Tommy is not out of Motley Crue yet (despite someone here on MS removed him from the line-up, probably a bad source was given when editing that) theres only rumours that hes out, because Nikki wants Tommy to drop all his friggin side-projects and to more focus back in The Crue, or leave. Hence why the rumours started, but he made a comment on his website saying hes not going to leave his band of 20-some years Blah Blah Blah....
----
- George Carlin
04.12.2007 - 15:09
Warman
Erotic Stains
Will they release a new album? I think Sixx said something about it in his latest interview in Close-Up Magazine.
----
05.12.2007 - 08:25
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by Warman on 04.12.2007 at 15:09

Will they release a new album? I think Sixx said something about it in his latest interview in Close-Up Magazine.

Yeah, well theres still the whole Lee-Sixx issue going on that still needs to be settled (you can read about that above in my previous post), Vince said Nikki was really jumping the gun on the whole reunion-new album thing, and Micks health aint getting any better, so I wouldnt hold your breath.
----
- George Carlin
06.12.2007 - 04:40
Hyvaarin
Written by Doc G. on 03.12.2007 at 07:55

To whom it may concern: Tommy is not out of Motley Crue yet (despite someone here on MS removed him from the line-up, probably a bad source was given when editing that) theres only rumours that hes out, because Nikki wants Tommy to drop all his friggin side-projects and to more focus back in The Crue,

So he should. His worthless projects are a waste of time, Crüe is what matters. Same could be said for Nikki's projects, too.
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
08.12.2007 - 18:02
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Elite
Interview

Nikki Sixx visited with TXA 21's Kenneth Taylor in Texas to talk about his new book, "The Heroin Diaries: A Year In The Life Of A Shattered Rock Star". You can watch the four-minute interview at this location.
08.12.2007 - 21:26
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by Hyvaarin on 06.12.2007 at 04:40

Written by Doc G. on 03.12.2007 at 07:55

To whom it may concern: Tommy is not out of Motley Crue yet (despite someone here on MS removed him from the line-up, probably a bad source was given when editing that) theres only rumours that hes out, because Nikki wants Tommy to drop all his friggin side-projects and to more focus back in The Crue,

So he should. His worthless projects are a waste of time, Crüe is what matters. Same could be said for Nikki's projects, too.

But Nikkis side projects arent being a rave DJ or making incredibly lame rap-metal.
----
- George Carlin
09.12.2007 - 18:47
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Never liked them much. Never payed much attention to them.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
14.12.2007 - 21:40
Lord TJ
How in hell does Mötley Crüe fall under glam rock? They are most obviously glam metal.
----

17.12.2007 - 10:19
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by Lord TJ on 14.12.2007 at 21:40

How in hell does Mötley Crüe fall under glam rock? They are most obviously glam metal.

Since glam isnt a widely studied genre (because it is mainstream, and tendancy seems to be to study more underground genres) people lump glam rock and glam metal into the same thing....read my article instead of me going into this big rant again.
----
- George Carlin