Metal Storm logo
Borknagar - Announce 25th Anniversary Re-Issue Of Debut Album

Borknagar are pleased to announce a very special 25th Anniversary re-issue of their self-titled debut album, out for the first time ever worldwide via the band's longtime label partner Century Media Records on November 12th, 2021.

Guitarist Øystein comments: "Throughout the years I have received countless requests for a re-release of this album, but because it is such a personal and treasured part of my life, I wanted it to be done right and done with dignity. Here we are: This is the definitive re-release of Borknagar. It contains a genuine re-master of the debut album, based on the original mix tapes. This has been done with the uttermost care and love by yours sincerely to maintain the original sound and flavour of the album, to improve just the listening experience. It has been an emotional ride. Hours have been spent finding and compiling old pictures, dealing with tapes and equipment that has not been used in over 25 years. But now it is done. I hope you all enjoy and appreciate this release as much as I do!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Borknagar
Posted: 18.09.2021 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 80 users
18.09.2021 - 15:36
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
One of greatest albums. Great artwork, interesting, I hope there will be some surprises.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
18.09.2021 - 16:00
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Contributor
Their debut is arguably their best album, so a remastered version sounds good. I always thought the album cover was pretty cool, it always had an eerie atmosphere to it.
15.11.2021 - 15:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 953 | This month: 6