Metal Storm logo
Schwarzer Engel - Put Out New Music Video

Schwarzer Engel have debuted a brand new official video clip for the song called "Endzeit". The latter appears on the group's recently released full length album, Sieben. Video produced by Morbid Film Studios.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Schwarzer Engel
Posted: 09.01.2022 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 16 users
10.01.2022 - 10:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
How does this song sounds for german natgives?
Marilyn Manson (visually) mix whit Ramstein (German lyrics) and Akercocke(suits and Horns Of Baphomet video ) and The 69 Eyes(Waiting the dawn video party mood).
I like this one, ciggars are ok, I know Lemmy liked Jack Daniels, bottle fits everywhere, but to be royal, and higher status you should drink aged single malt scotch.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
10.01.2022 - 21:37
VileVick-Bryant
Written by Bad English on 10.01.2022 at 10:04

How does this song sounds for german natgives?
Marilyn Manson (visually) mix whit Ramstein (German lyrics) and Akercocke(suits and Horns Of Baphomet video ) and The 69 Eyes(Waiting the dawn video party mood).
I like this one, ciggars are ok, I know Lemmy liked Jack Daniels, bottle fits everywhere, but to be royal, and higher status you should drink aged single malt scotch.

This sounds all right, a bit more like Oomph! then Rammstein. Their more Rammstein sounding stuff is more like songs Verneinen and Vater Der Vampire

Hits total: 719 | This month: 4