Metal Storm logo
Russia's invasion of Ukraine

Original post

Posted by corrupt, 24.02.2022 - 12:18
This thread is meant to be a place to leave thoughts and feelings about the current political situation around Ukraine. Feel free to discuss the matter. If you can provide sources explaining the situation and motivations of individual parties in an unbiased way, feel free to share those as well.

Upfront notice:

We expect every one of you to respect each other and keep this discussion civil. This is an extremely emotional, hard to grasp topic and not a few of us here are or will be personally affected by these events. Listen to each other and remember that a state is a political entity and not a collective of synchronized minds.

Any "Fuck X" or similar statements will be removed and we will give warnings and time-outs to anyone failing to contribute more than polemic. Please take this situation as serious as it is for the people involved.
02.06.2023 - 19:22
RaduP
CertifiedHipster
Written by Drippy.Hippie on 01.06.2023 at 23:37

It appears to be one colossal cover up for money laundering, at least that how it seems to me

How do you think Russia is laundering money through this?
----
Do you think if the heart keeps on shrinking
One day there will be no heart at all?
02.06.2023 - 22:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by RaduP on 02.06.2023 at 19:22

Written by Drippy.Hippie on 01.06.2023 at 23:37

It appears to be one colossal cover up for money laundering, at least that how it seems to me

How do you think Russia is laundering money through this?

Same way as corona was fake...
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
12.07.2023 - 14:39
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha

This looks certainly the end for me.
12.07.2023 - 22:45
corrupt
With a lowercase c
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 12.07.2023 at 14:39
This looks certainly the end for me.

If all you have to contribute here is trolling, please refrain from posting altogether. We said in the OP that we expect respect for the situation and the parties involved. Your weirdo Russia-boner has no place here. Consider this a warning. We will remove any further posts of yours that do not contribute to this thread in a meaningful way.
----
31.07.2023 - 16:57
MetalstormBANatm

I just saw news Medvedev announce that if Ukraine starts break through then Russia will use nuclear. Lol, it seems the game now has turning to be more forceful, both for 2 country. Ukraine got threatened, if Russia use nuclear, how the fuk they can survive or doing anything more or different. Good game. I still think long term fighting, Ukraine will be more advantageous.
01.08.2023 - 08:10
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
I wish for an end of this menacing war we witnessing on our phones. This has been prolonged even though at one point Ukraine and Russia came to a mutual agreement to desist and de-escalation. Well, we knew who reached out to Zelensky and turned the tables overnight.

05.08.2023 - 17:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by MetalstormBANatm on 31.07.2023 at 16:57

I just saw news Medvedev announce that if Ukraine starts break through then Russia will use nuclear. Lol, it seems the game now has turning to be more forceful, both for 2 country. Ukraine got threatened, if Russia use nuclear, how the fuk they can survive or doing anything more or different. Good game. I still think long term fighting, Ukraine will be more advantageous.

Russians threaten whit nukes NATOand EU like since they start support Ukraine 2 years ago whit SAM, Stynger, then new wave came when west game patriot and long distance missiles , HIMARS, Exiliburum. Then Panzers, next step be treath when Ukraine gets F16.
Russia wont use nukes, they are not so stupid, even few of them are , but use a nukes should chain work, few should trick to the bottom.
If they de 99% NATO will answer to attack Russian fleet in Black sea and forces in Ukraine, and its 2 days when basically overifierad army of mighty Russian force be dead. How good goes for them there whit ''modern'' super weapons.
I see 2 ways if Russia use nukes, one is as answer to Nuclear attack, other if Moscow will fall in convercial warfare and basically one Army and country can do it, but they more like play ball whit small island in a Pacific.
Sorry but who wants ocupy Russia? What good it can give, suck you dry and emthy.
----

apos;'
[image]
05.08.2023 - 18:22
MetalstormBANatm

I believe 51%, they russia surely use nukes on Ukraine troops. Because if they say only nuke Ukraine,; the West and USA wont be harm, then big trouble for Ukraine. Its pain cuz Russian wont leave those lands they invade, but Ukraine could not give up their ancestral lands. I do believe russsia will use nukes cuz if Ukraine win directly, then Russia has no choice. Its tight but I believe underdog Ukraine will win even 20 years like vietnam.

Saying abour occupying Russia. Who doesnt want ?, long ago Mongol did. Hail.yellow eastern asia.
05.08.2023 - 18:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by MetalstormBANatm on 05.08.2023 at 18:22

I believe 51%, they russia surely use nukes on Ukraine troops. Because if they say only nuke Ukraine,; the West and USA wont be harm, then big trouble for Ukraine. Its pain cuz Russian wont leave those lands they invade, but Ukraine could not give up their ancestral lands. I do believe russsia will use nukes cuz if Ukraine win directly, then Russia has no choice. Its tight but I believe underdog Ukraine will win even 20 years like vietnam.

Saying abour occupying Russia. Who doesnt want ?, long ago Mongol did. Hail.yellow eastern asia.

Polution will derstroy Europe, inflation to. Poor countries in Africa will die from starvation. It will be catastrophe more as you can swallow. Acts like that can inspired other assholes as Kim da faq his name is act to, Iran is not friendly to. Answer will follow from USA.

Well Russia has not changed much from Mongol days, to invest and fix country needs more as re build Ukraine after war
----

apos;'
[image]
06.08.2023 - 18:32
Metal Rasputin

I believe 51%, they russia surely use nukes on Ukraine troops.

Nah, too close to the border, the nuclear waste would only harm Russians and their allies. If Russia ever went to war with EU and NATO they would surely nuke Brussels back to the stone age at the very beginning, since some dumbass thought it would be such a brilliant idea to put both EU parliament and NATO headquarters in the same city.
----
You've got a lot of guts. Let's see what they look like!
07.08.2023 - 11:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Metal Rasputin on 06.08.2023 at 18:32

Nah, too close to the border, the nuclear waste would only harm Russians and their allies. If Russia ever went to war with EU and NATO they would surely nuke Brussels back to the stone age at the very beginning, since some dumbass thought it would be such a brilliant idea to put both EU parliament and NATO headquarters in the same city.

Nya but Russia don't want nuclear war, even there few politicians in Russia are stupidest people ever lived, but many Russians are not so dumb. I believe Perun will send wind that blows back to Russia. Russians will slow war and freeze conflict and hope west is tired. But west will find more ways be independent and Russia will party whit most poorest African countries, iran and some Latin American political closes and on the end China will send bug bill to Russia for party. Russia has lost no matter what they do. Even end of war now,, can take 20 years to Russia be back on reality when people want do business there.
----

apos;'
[image]
07.08.2023 - 21:08
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Bad English on 07.08.2023 at 11:51

Written by Metal Rasputin on 06.08.2023 at 18:32

Russians will slow war and freeze conflict and hope west is tired. But west will find more ways be independent and Russia will party whit most poorest African countries, iran and some Latin American political closes and on the end China will send bug bill to Russia for party. Russia has lost no matter what they do. Even end of war now,, can take 20 years to Russia be back on reality when people want do business there.

With China's military budget of 225 billion against 80 billion of Russia's infantry, you can't expect Russia to be a party host for China. I do agree that war in Ukraine has decimated economically culturally and slashed 10-12 yrs of GDP without any question. It's going to get perilous in resetting up the economy, business, banks, real estate to project numbers once Ukraine thrives on against Russia who have great significant recovery plans to save the market, but you can't evade the economic loss Russia suffered in digits that most countries can't afford to have it on.
08.08.2023 - 17:50
MetalstormBANatm

I no know much of economy affect. But I do believe the case of Afghanistan n vietnam. Both win over USA and Soviet with more than 20 years patience. That is lesson for Ukraine. They wont surrender whatever economy or wealth. They must fight cuz all.occupied by russia belongs to their ancestor.